Reviews for A New Way of Life
mednin chapter 8 . 4/12
Nice! Thanks for writing this!
Okinawa Girl chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
I loved this story so going on my favorites! It went from sad to happy in 8 chapters! Keep up the good work
LoVePiXi chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
I love AU fanfics, this one was no diffderent

But it's not what its supposed to be. Everything comes too easy, there's no conflict, and thats all the staory needed
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
I LOVE IT ANYWAY! YAY FOR THIS STORY!

More stories to read! Too much awesomeness TTTT

Y ME NOT B THIS AWESOME!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
ok the z-warriors have never been that weak and it makes the story bad when you write them that way but i do like the story line so far.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
wow...

awesome...
bimbosarahsurfchick chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
hehe! wow this looks so great!

i must read i must must must
bimbosarahsurfchick chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
this was great!
Nicole chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
I read this one a lond time ago but forgot to review.

He He He...Sorry.

Anyways

I love this story I've read it about three times already!

(I get boared alot)

Anyways(again)

Please write a sequel to this it is REALLY GOOD!_
VedGirl1201 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Ok im not sure if i reveiwed this story in another chapter but i just read it again and...ITS HORRIBLE! Im not sure if this is one of your first stories or what but it was very poorly written. I've read a lot of stories and this one was one of the worst.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
This is such a good story, but it ends so quickly and it makes me laugh so much. How short the wedding ceremony and everything was :p it was hillarious! omg i love this story even if it is a bit odd and short XD
MikariStar chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
Yayz! A happy ending! and Trunks survived in this one XD purple hair is cute .
Icy Light chapter 8 . 2/24/2003
o! i just love this story! it's so great! u should make a sequel or something like that cuz it has a great plot, just like all ur other stories :)
MidnightShadow38 chapter 8 . 2/1/2003
Great Story! I loved it! Kinda short ending but Oh, Well. It was great!

*MidnightShadow38*
Kilala chapter 8 . 1/22/2003
Your story was great, its alrigt the links were broken I guess the ending was I guess challenging for you and the most nerve wrecking for you so just keep up the good work hope to see the sequel soon.

_- keep writing.