Reviews for Captain of the Guard
sc4536 chapter 1 . 5/17
I love this, this version of Jasper is fabulous! And the twist on Rosalie too.
marymoore3686 chapter 19 . 5/14
that was a really good story I couldn't stop reading keep it up you did great
Razeus1 chapter 19 . 5/2
I do like how twisted Edward was redeemed. (I don't much care for him in Canon as he's manipulative and controlling...his watching her in her bedroom set off All kinds of red alarms too.)
Nice touch, giving Marcus a new love interest!
I think that, given Aro's gift, it would take a very strong personal moral code to Not get a "god complex." Look how Edward thought he knew everything about humans/vamps due to his gift.

I very much enjoyed the story.
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 1 . 4/16
Amazing work! Loved it
I legit loved this story. It is one of the best I have ever read. I kinda wish it kept going!:)
Hatschepsut chapter 19 . 2/20
Great story, I loved reading it... and I just love this couple, :).
Thanks for sharing!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 1/31
Whoa...that was exciting. Can't wait to read more.
Kayozm chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
I don't know what your doubts were about this chapter. Seems fine to me
CreativeDragonfly chapter 5 . 11/8/2017
This story is definetly one of the more origional jasper/bella stories. Something you might find interesting is that the reason people didn't smile in old photos wasn't the old rumour that the shutter length was too long but in fact that they thought it was a very serious thing. Part of the reason they thought this is said to come from the fact that old portraits portrayed people with a serious face but also because it could be the only photo you would have of that person.
kaydonia chapter 10 . 5/7/2017
Not sure what you meant by this being a subpar chapter, I was all over this one!
Plucie chapter 19 . 5/7/2017
Oh my god, I'm so obsessed with this, them, this universe and this fic. Damn. I know it been a year since it finished, but damn I could read a 1000 page book on their lives and enjoy every single second.

Thank you so very much for uploading this!
Vwchick chapter 19 . 2/9/2017
Again Absolutely Loved This! It's on my Favs list!
Vwchick chapter 18 . 2/9/2017
Love this! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with all of us! I absolutely Adore Jasper and Bella, I really they make such a better couple than they do with their cannon counterparts. I really enjoyed your version of the volturi and how Edward and Alice ended up being good friends with JxB. But really your version of the volturi was so neat! I think it'd be so cool to be able to read more with them, and JxB of Course! I did kinda have to giggle when Irena died, the way the whole battle was written was Awesome and it was sad when Irena and Alison died. Why I giggled was because Irena seems to be the Twilight worlds "Kenny" (how Kenny is the the first seasons of South Park) it just seems like in Canon, the movies and a lot if FF novels that Irena is going to die if there is a fight involving the volturi.,. You know "Oh my gosh they Killed Irena!", that thought is what sparked my humor!
Thank you Again for your wonderful work!
InkAndHeels chapter 19 . 1/1/2017
As I said before I love this story! Jasper working for the volturi but not under their thumb seems so spot on for him if he hadn't met Alice and the Cullens. And Bella is strong despite what Edward did to her and her capacity for love, something I liked about her character from the books, is played out perfectly with her forgiveness of him. Brilliant story thank you for sharing it!
InkAndHeels chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
I am LOVING this story so much and I'll leave a proper review when it's finished, but given your authors note on this chapter and the fact it's currently 11:53pm on Dec 31 2016 I feel the need to wish you a happy new year! I hope your 2017 is creative and I look forward to reading your other stories!