Reviews for Captain of the Guard
CreativeDragonfly chapter 5 . 11/8
This story is definetly one of the more origional jasper/bella stories. Something you might find interesting is that the reason people didn't smile in old photos wasn't the old rumour that the shutter length was too long but in fact that they thought it was a very serious thing. Part of the reason they thought this is said to come from the fact that old portraits portrayed people with a serious face but also because it could be the only photo you would have of that person.
kaydonia chapter 10 . 5/7
Not sure what you meant by this being a subpar chapter, I was all over this one!
Plucie chapter 19 . 5/7
Oh my god, I'm so obsessed with this, them, this universe and this fic. Damn. I know it been a year since it finished, but damn I could read a 1000 page book on their lives and enjoy every single second.

Thank you so very much for uploading this!
Vwchick chapter 19 . 2/9
Again Absolutely Loved This! It's on my Favs list!
Vwchick chapter 18 . 2/9
Love this! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with all of us! I absolutely Adore Jasper and Bella, I really they make such a better couple than they do with their cannon counterparts. I really enjoyed your version of the volturi and how Edward and Alice ended up being good friends with JxB. But really your version of the volturi was so neat! I think it'd be so cool to be able to read more with them, and JxB of Course! I did kinda have to giggle when Irena died, the way the whole battle was written was Awesome and it was sad when Irena and Alison died. Why I giggled was because Irena seems to be the Twilight worlds "Kenny" (how Kenny is the the first seasons of South Park) it just seems like in Canon, the movies and a lot if FF novels that Irena is going to die if there is a fight involving the volturi.,. You know "Oh my gosh they Killed Irena!", that thought is what sparked my humor!
Thank you Again for your wonderful work!
InkAndHeels chapter 19 . 1/1
As I said before I love this story! Jasper working for the volturi but not under their thumb seems so spot on for him if he hadn't met Alice and the Cullens. And Bella is strong despite what Edward did to her and her capacity for love, something I liked about her character from the books, is played out perfectly with her forgiveness of him. Brilliant story thank you for sharing it!
InkAndHeels chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
I am LOVING this story so much and I'll leave a proper review when it's finished, but given your authors note on this chapter and the fact it's currently 11:53pm on Dec 31 2016 I feel the need to wish you a happy new year! I hope your 2017 is creative and I look forward to reading your other stories!
jeoliverio chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
I really liked this story it was different from the usual Edward leaves Bella and so on. Jasper is at voltera as a guard, it was a good change.
C chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
I wanted to see more conflict. I wish Bella was more hesitant to accept the mate. A healthy level of doubt considering she had just been lied to about literally the same thing would have been nice to see.
GaijinVamp chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
Very good story. Good characterizations and plot. It was so good that it seemed shorter than it was - that's very rare. Liked the new characters too, they were memorable individuals. Well done for a second language.
Thank you.
GaijinVamp chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
I can feel the fear coming up from my stomach. Bella in the castle with minimum guards. Edward with partial freedom, sneaky and manipulative as ever and no scruples. The Cullens, too naive to be vampires. Aro, too greedy to be trusted. Does Aro think Marcus can be manipulated too?

You are such a fine writer. I can feel the caring and gentleness from Jasper in all that he does for Bella.
Theadosia57 chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
Really enjoyed this story, thank you.
One of the better Jasper/Bella pairings, you gave them more depth xx
AAP
misuky7 chapter 19 . 9/14/2016
This was a beautiful story, so very different than many I have read. I quite enjoyed it. It is perhaps my second favorite Twilight fanfiction, apart from the first I ever read - Also a Jasper X Bella fic. I look forward to reading more of your work. :3
Katya Belikova chapter 15 . 8/25/2016
Kemq chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
LOL I read your thank you for the review I left, then read the story again.