Reviews for A Cadmean Victory
Wantaknow chapter 44 . 1/30
i would tell them all to pack sand or go fuck them self harry away gets more punishment them any other student why is he still there hog-worst school he should have transfered to france. harry is to dumb to win aginst voldy
Wantaknow chapter 32 . 1/30
you know what, harry has been around 4 years of wizards and now i guide i life is a 1000 year old painting. dumbuleass should kill the little fucker and save the world harry will just snap one day and go on a mass school killing
Wantaknow chapter 33 . 1/30
all this time and she cant say hay can i talk for a minute you make i sound like both of harry and the bird are stupid as fuck. i wantaknow are they thay stupid?
You ought to respect language more. In your aesthetic neuroticism, you lose sight of the word itself. Words have lives, histories and meanings which you cast aside and you colonise them, imposing your own aesthetic order that destroys their essence.
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 1 . 1/25
httpsdiscord. gg/aCtqGer5
Golden Wind God chapter 104 . 1/23
Nice fic loved it
DarkSwanQueen777 chapter 103 . 1/6
harry made hedgwig a horcrux?
counter12 chapter 94 . 12/14/2023
Oh my god ... no.
counter12 chapter 76 . 12/9/2023
Holy crap was worried you killed Tonks and Katie. Favorite three characters have been Salazar and Katie, and Tonks was a welcome surprise that lasted one chapter ...
murph chapter 104 . 12/6/2023
Oh boy, i'm having a bit of an identity crisis after having finished this book, it's everything I wanted all neatly wrapped up into one.

I don't know if you still read reviews, but there are quite a few spelling mistakes or just missing words in sentences, still an awesome fanfiction but those types of things do take away from it.

I'm enjoying ismenian waters, so yeah awesome job
SacredSiIence chapter 98 . 11/23/2023
Not me finding out the meaning of the title at chapter 98
Onar27 chapter 104 . 11/6/2023
Wow...just wow! This has been one of the most exciting, thrilling and terrifying fics I've read in a long while! I was bawling my eyes out at the end there and when I started the fic I was very sceptical about the Harry/Fleur pairing. But just wow. At the beginning there are some discrepancies here and there, probably because you still hadn't decided how the foc would go or hadn't built enough of your own story for it not to ring as separate. But. As the fic went on, ot like these characters, these characters that I have known since I was a child and loved for years suddenly and most amazingly believably changed to become your own, to be complete different characters and still somehow someway the same. Your Harry is brilliant. Amazing. Definitely wouldn't have loved him so much as a kid if he truly had gone that dark, but damn...that was one character that now as an adult I couldn't get enough of. He was simply magnificent. The whole story was. I loved Salazar's portrait and how you made him Harry's mentor but when it jad become such an integral part of the story you still made the hard choice and took it away and what did you know that had amazing impact as well. I'm not gonna lie I would have loved a bit more of Dumbledore realising the full power and deceit of this fic's Harry, but what you did was definitely more impactful that a the piss contest I wanted. That just goes to show though just how convincing your take of Harry was that I felt like every little betrayal of Dumbledore's was real and he more evil than in canon, even if it became evident that you wouldn't stray from the main plot points throughout the story and simply have your version of the characters react to the same things - which was brilliant. Still I hadn't seen a truly benign - well, as benign Dumbledore in his whole manipulation can be - coming and truly expected him to be way more evil. The chapters with Snape were amazing too. Just the feeling of satisfaction in hearing Snape saying how powerful Harry was...it felt like vindication.
Anyway, that was truly an amazing fic and you are a very talented storyteller. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Onar27
Simon Wendel chapter 1 . 11/6/2023
Those fleur chapters are just super annoying and take me out off the story!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/30/2023
There are a FUCK ton of objectively evil bastards who need killing: pedophiles, rapists, child abusers, domestic abusers, animal abusers, theocrats, etc! Harry has GOT to know that, FFS!
StarSift chapter 1 . 11/1/2023
This fic had so much potential, but was unfortunately ruined by harry getting too dark, bashing literally everyone, and having the rest of the characters die. If you are reading this comment because you agree with me, or if you are considering reading this story then I have good news. There is a story called "Power, freedom, and a French flower". It is very similar to this story in many ways, but it improves on this story in all of them. The best part: It actually has an ending that doesn't make you want to jump off a tall building. Truly, read that story and not this one, it is so much better.
12,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »