Reviews for A Cadmean Victory
Marcii Winters chapter 23 . 1/28
FUCK, I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THE RIVALS TO LOVERS TROPE IN THIS FIC AAAAAAAAA!
csheila chapter 4 . 1/24
Nice to see Harry engaging with the work.

Nice insights on the magic
csheila chapter 3 . 1/24
Great.

But he will soon move beyond bother of them.
csheila chapter 2 . 1/24
Hermione needs to back off. But it won’t happen until Harry stands up for himself
Anonymous Trixie chapter 103 . 1/15
Wow. Just wow. Mind blown. That was a very well done fanfic. I adore it when fans build on top of canon instead of introducing something completely new that feels like it doesn't belong. And protagonist, while being reasonable powerful, doesn't feel like Mary Sue. And it was quite a logical way he became powerful as well, instead of suddenly being a prodigy in a new field of magic. AND it was ALL done to cover the things missed in canon.
E.G. I don't remember people investigating Chamber of Secrets in canon after events of 2nd year. Not only the priceless corpse of basilisk was left there, but it's literally an untouched and unexplored room created by Hogwarts founder centuries ago. Canon doesn't cover whether there was a hidden study with ancient secrets because nobody bothered to take a second look. Wow.
And it even described why Myrtle used to hide in just that toilet in canon, not anywhere else.
And it explored and discarded a valid way of final battle vs. Voldemort - it was confirmed as valid (because it worked in canon) but it was discarded because protagonist acted differently. In the same time the contents of the prophecy was explored much, much deeper than a fleeting glimpse in canon.
And I absolutely loved how it expanded and explained a lot of magic that was shown, while was not explained, in canon - in a way that did not contradict canon and the resulting magic still acted the same as in books and movies.

Overall, this a devastating and bittersweet story. So far ALL of other fanfics re-use the same Harry Potter vs. Voldemort plotline and after *this* fanfic, everything else would pale in comparison until things settle down for me to accept anything else.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this beautiful story, I have the emotional sensitivity of a shoe, yet this one moved me almost to tears which more than any written story managed in over a decade.
Belaerys chapter 104 . 1/11
Can someone explain to me what happened here? the last 3 chapters are very poorly written, nothing is understood.
Arcane Warhammer chapter 5 . 1/9
WTF? Tom attended same school, he use wand, he is an user of magic so does Harry. Why the hell not use rituals to cover your own weakness.
If Harry is so adamant not to follow Tom in every way, discard magic break your wand, stop eating, drinking, sleeping and pass living world in ignorant bliss as Tom was hellbent to live indefinitely.
Pigheaded goat.
Hypefull chapter 1 . 1/5
One of my favorite stories. I love the psychological thriller theme and the deeper descent harry makes as shit hits the fan harder. Masterclass and artfully put together. Thank you for making this and you should be proud. A very good read.
Ricee chapter 59 . 1/5
motherfucker killed Dobby?! how dare you!
Ricee chapter 41 . 1/4
he seems to have completely forgotten about the time Turner, never seems to use it
Ricee chapter 20 . 1/4
not quite understanding why Katie dosent just bail on Rodger.
InARealPickle chapter 78 . 12/15/2022
I just can't make myself like this. Fleur and Harry aren't very likeable. Their romance feels forced. Harry himself isn't a very charismatic character. I don't actually care what happens to him at this point. The story feels too long with large portions I merely skim because it's pointless filler and boring slice of life crap irrelevant to the main plot.
So many things appear to only happen because it's obvious the writer wants it to happen a certain way. That's poor storytelling.
To be honest, the only compelling characters in this entire story were Myrtle's ghost and Slytherin's portrait and they are both gone now.
I'm going to stop wasting my time and find a more interesting story.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/23/2022
Я, честно, в ахуе, сколькими способами можно испортить историю.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2022
More I read more I am irritated with the author.

Please can you tell how being independent and powerful means becoming arrogant and evil. I am not wasting anymore of my time
A Fan chapter 104 . 11/12/2022
This is the superior version. The remaster while better grammatically, had no soul like this version did.
12,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »