Reviews for A Cadmean Victory
Harry chapter 2 . 10/14
Hands down best first chapter I’ve ever read, I’d the rest of the story is this good then damn am I in for one hell of a treat.
Anon chapter 103 . 10/13
This was interesting, thanks for sharing. Unexpected end, and with enough ambiguity that you can't quite be sure if it's a happy ending. I like that in the reviews there are multiple interesting theories as to what happened. Wonder if any of them are what you were aiming for.
DidYouSayTim chapter 58 . 10/12
Of course someone vainly took the tiara. Was it Herminione or Umbridge... this past chapter seems to tell
DidYouSayTim chapter 36 . 10/9
That was an impressive, light, but firing on all cylinders chapter. Nice job.
DidYouSayTim chapter 25 . 10/8
And walked back the way she came.

Doesnt sound consistent with the winner who wants firat place...
jonathyn chapter 15 . 10/10
God, I read this story probably 4 times and it is honestly my favorite HP fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading and you are definitely my favorite author. I don't know what it is about your writing but it brings out the feels. I've cried when Harry burned Salazar's portrait every damn time I read it lol and I hate you for that but also love you. I'm sure you don't remember me but we talked a little bit over a year ago I think and I'm still waiting on that sequel lol. I wish you the best and I hope you see this.
DidYouSayTim chapter 23 . 10/8
First time i saw this put so clearly. A deserved childhood likened to fattening a pig...

"been trying to quietly destroy his accidental horcrux from the very beginning"
LunarReads chapter 1 . 10/10
I like the format it just a little confusing as I’m used to the double quotes as it usually shows your talking and the single quotations for me tells me they are thinking
bugaboo13 chapter 1 . 10/10
Time for another reread it looks like... and I can’t wait!
DidYouSayTim chapter 21 . 10/7
Much better chapter than the last. Maybe you need to write fiction without H/F. Just kidding. Always gets a following with F in it
DidYouSayTim chapter 20 . 10/7
Not buying it. Davies was around all of Katie's time there at Hogwarts. She chose Harry.

Not buying Harry's laughter. No way did you alter Harry's character where he would just laugh at another's predicament.

Likewise, Harry faults Fleur with partial cause, cruel comments, etc. Either Harry forgives rarely or he will kuss Malfoy on the cgeek next by the way you wrenched the story with this chapter.

The only beluevable part was Harry not dueling Roger (HP responds, but rarely instigates) and whining about trust issues. Yes your HP may be getting skills, but ehines quite a bit
DidYouSayTim chapter 18 . 10/7
It was bothering me. Chapter by chapter and then it hit me. I think you refered to the Horntaul replica as plastic. Really? These stuckup purebloods at the ministry would go muggle?

Great scene in task on, but i think it might have to be a transfigured "already magical?" being into the dragon miniatures, not some charmed object
DidYouSayTim chapter 17 . 10/7
Nice interplay. Katie post asking for date, etc. Ron is true to form and fits squarely in the mystery of how bad was a life with Durleys was for Harry to put up with a prick like Ron
DidYouSayTim chapter 14 . 10/7
Awesome Katie and Harry pairing. That was the best coming together of those two in over 400 ff's i have read. Lol, and it is temporary at best i gather.

Well done on magic, nothing god like and wand creation via apparation was nice use of chamber's apparation exemption.
PaigeMHughes chapter 1 . 9/29
I’m rereading this as I really loved it the first time. I can’t wait to refamiliarize myself with the characters and plot. I hope to see new fics from you soon as you’re too talented to quit.
10,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »