Reviews for A Cadmean Victory
Edgar115 chapter 103 . 18h
Holy shit after a year maybe idk how long but I finally finished reading this! I got hooked when I first saw this lost interest at chapter 88 or something but I came back and I'm glad I did. This was time well spent thanks for the fanfiction
MrSlendy69 chapter 23 . 1/16
Ron took the cloak didn't he?
PJShiper chapter 11 . 1/16
what is this cringy sayingI do not forgive and do not forgetcmon man
PJShiper chapter 11 . 1/16
ah si garry is going to be a right cunt in this story
When are the y just going to kiss?
MerlinsSaggyNipples chapter 71 . 1/10
I would've let Petunia live with the guilt
MerlinsSaggyNipples chapter 59 . 1/10
DOBBY NOOOOOOOOOO
lamontreharrison11 chapter 103 . 1/10
I finally get the title a victory ending in ones ruins. This was a good story, shed tears, laughed, one of the best stories I ever had the pleasure of reading. And someday I hope that Fleur somehow brings back Harry but that most likely won’t happy. At least Harry is with Katie and happy hopefully.
AzureDragon363 chapter 1 . 1/8
That wasn't a Basilisk, everyone knows that Harry just spelled up and obscure subspecies of Basilisk, the B𝘢𝘴𝘩ilisk. Ok sorry, I just had to.
cringe
petribalance chapter 104 . 1/5
If you are here to know if you should read it - run. The name of the novel tells you everything. This is fucking tragedy despite the missing tag. Nothing goes right. The people telling about crying not doing it out of happiness. It was all set from the start. Drop it while you still can. You will not find a closure after. I really hoped it would be different. Why would you give any hope. There are enough sadness in the real world, why would you do it to people trying to find the shelter from it. And you are writing remastered one... Really? Why would anyone want to hurt himself again?
Choclon chapter 104 . 1/4
I cry like a bitch with this shit.
Thank you!
Wintercolt chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
good
zeonneus chapter 87 . 12/28/2020
Possibly my favourite chapter yet
jrm0220 chapter 49 . 12/27/2020
A little light on the Hogwarts school stuff, some more fun interaction with Neville and Katie, some plotting to get into the Department of Mysteries, and topped with a bit of steamy fluff in the rain in France. I enjoy your work so much.
11,954 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »