Reviews for A Cadmean Victory
Almostgalen chapter 1 . 7/18
I assume you no longer look at comments considering this was finished three years ago. but I wanted to say that after reading dozens possibly hundreds of fanfics, this is my favourite and the only one I've commented on.
For-England-James chapter 1 . 7/17
Back to read probably my fav again
StayBlessed chapter 103 . 7/16
If I could favorite this twice I would. The ending actually isn't very open if you've been paying attention. Of course, it's easy for me to realize because I binged this in like 3 days so the details are pretty clear lol. To those who read this, pay very close attention when Harry and his ancestor are talking about horcuxes. Also pay attention when Harry gets his first real vengeance. Seriously one of the best fics on this site. I love it, and will probably re-read it someday.
Ithered chapter 103 . 7/16
this story you crafted has been amazing thank you for writing it
Ithered chapter 76 . 7/14
wow
Ithered chapter 47 . 7/12
i love this chapter
Ithered chapter 36 . 7/12
i love that they are together now
Draugrim chapter 103 . 7/11
Thank you for writing this.

I really enjoyed the relationship between Katie & Harry. She was a bright spark in a very dark story and when she "beamed so brightly her eyes closed" was a very clever turn of phrase, and you inspired thousands to smile so hard their eyes closed, just so that they could see what it was like. I think this was your strongest imagery in the entire tale.

The ending was bittersweet, which followed the theme of Katie & Harry quite well. I know this was a fleur fic, but it felt like it was all 3. Katie was his girlfriend, but Fleur was his partner.

The replacement for ron/hermoine as neville/katie was interesting, both filling the roles that they subplicated. I'm glad that he had them, and I liked how you wrote his growth that allowed him to arrive where he was at the end.

Again, thank you for writing.
Draugrim chapter 94 . 7/11
I'm so angry with you right now. I'll leave a proper review once I finish the story, but know my deep rage. That was easily my favourite character in this story. By far.
Ithered chapter 24 . 7/11
the kiss was gentle and beautifully wrote
Ithered chapter 22 . 7/11