Reviews for A Cadmean Victory
Guest chapter 59 . 7/17/2021
Fuck you!
Tomas chapter 54 . 7/17/2021
Who the hell eats a sandwich with a fork. Sandwiches, fried chicken, chicken wings, pizza, and ribs are all meant to be eaten with fingers, especially for guys.
tomascatts chapter 59 . 7/17/2021
Why didn't Harry use the time turner and save Dobby. And by the way...you suck for killing that poor elf!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/15/2021
If Fleur is a flower I would say a daisy...she loves me, she loves me not...
Guest chapter 32 . 7/15/2021
Do you need to add angst to summary? Christ on a stick! I had to take a xanax to get this far
Tora808 chapter 104 . 7/16/2021
it is not often I cry, much less often do I cry from reading something... you my friend are a wonderful writer.
Sammyboy94 chapter 103 . 7/13/2021
I dont know what to say to an ending like that, this story has made me laugh and cry, i think i liked it but there were parts that were very sad. It is going on my favorites list but i dont think ill read it again, to much of an emotional roller coaster for me.
BlaszczeM chapter 103 . 7/7/2021
Hmm. I started reading the remaster, and it was different from what I expected. Good different. So I went and read the original, at least the parts not yet released. It was awesome. I really liked this Harry, though the end was weird, and difficult.
Halfway through the final part, I realized it was both of them, though the ending was a bit confusing. The separate Epilogue confirmed mostly what I thought, though it's nice to have an official confirmation. I did not however, expect the Horcrux thing, and the shade. Shame what happened to Hedwig, but I'd like to think he asked her, and she was a very smart owl, and she loved Harry, so I think she'd become what Nagini was to Voldemort.

I really hope, should you consider some sequely things after the Remaster, for something like short stories, about what happened after the Epilogue. The "reunion" of sorts, Harry finally having a family (version 1, with the Delacours and Gabby), and them having thea silver-haired, green-eyed daughter (family v2).
Victorius 435 chapter 33 . 7/6/2021
She took Voldemort soul…
jrm0220 chapter 61 . 7/5/2021
That was some seriously masterful stealth on Harry's part. Between getting in and out of the Hufflepuff house, sneaking out the window of Gryffindor tower, setting the trap for Umbridge to fall into right under the noses of the aurors, and forming an alliance with Aragog just in the nick of time and in a way that avoided extra casualties, he pulled all the strings at just the right times. And now the pink monster is out of the way, putting another notch on Harry's kill count.
Anime Aikouka chapter 104 . 7/4/2021
This was so much better than I thought it would be. Thank you for the wild ride!
Lana744695114 chapter 11 . 6/23/2021
Love the echoing of Volde’s words here, like in the graveyard when he told his DEs that he doesn’t “forget” or “forgive”. Wonderful chapter as always
Lana736197 chapter 4 . 6/23/2021
Omg- imagine if it was Neville’s uncle who was a magician, being the magician for the party and he heard a young kid correcting him, telling him to use “avada kedavra”. Cackling at that thought
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
It is very difficult to read this - physically, I mean - because of the use of apostrophes instead of actual quotation marks. I have to keep re-reading sections since things stop making sense when there's dialogue, but the wrong thing to signal that it's dialogue so my brain doesn't register that a character in the story is speaking.
iloumsed chapter 104 . 6/24/2021
I'm going to put this as nicely as I can because I'm really not trying to offend you. I was enjoying this story for the most part, there was an awful lot left unexplained in areas of great importance, and unnecessary side plots that could've been summed up in a paragraph went on for entire chapters, but I can get past all that. However, that ending, the second to last chapter especially, was confusing and horrible to read. Suddenly diving into abstract stream of consciousness stuff never works well, and it doesn't suit your writing style at all. I was not wowed, I was genuinely just confused. And it makes no sense for you to have this entire intense moment with the scarcrux removal then suddenly change your mind in the last chapter and say "no actually Voldemorts soul was still there the whole time." It completely destroyed any of Harry's character development. Even worse, there was no foreshadowing to imply that that reveal even made sense at all. If you're gonna have a big reveal, you have to hint at it otherwise it just won't work.

In future, work on exposition. Not every single factor from your AU has to be implemented. Leave some of it for the background. And work on foreshadowing.
12,262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »