Reviews for A Cadmean Victory
Indigo2004 chapter 37 . 2/17
Really good! Gotta finish up from here (ch37)
uhh. my dude. p sure your contraction observation is largely an individual experience or a consequence of your particular english language culture. contractions are just. a natural consequence of a language that’s maintained so many small helper words to maintain flexibility since england kept getting steamrolled by so many other cultures and languages (before they took out their accumulated land and inferiority issues on the entire rest of the world instead of going to metaphorical therapy like a responsible nation. lame.)

their presence in speech has fuck-all to do with reading aptitude or intelligence, unless the speaker’s being a tryhard. which yeah, that tracks with the hermione you’ve written. irl it sounds robotic or preachy? depending on inflection choices. so for harry imo it comes off as a little kid stomping his feet all, “take me seriously i’m a Real Adult now! a darkened complex soul I Am The Shadows. I Am Batman” instead of true maturity.
mico chapter 7 . 2/15
fleur: i’M nOt LiKe OtHer GiRLs
me: what an unhealthy attitude to have i wonder if it’s bleeding out of your body language and driving potential female friendships away along with the bad apples

legit tho “you’re not like other girls” is like. THE red flag compliment that you surreptitiously text someone to give you a plausible excuse to end the date safely, cuz that dick deffos has no women in his social circle that he sees as real, 3D human beings with complex inner lives.
moodyboy66 chapter 97 . 2/13
I cried during the exchange with Katie’s spirit
Indigo2004 chapter 11 . 2/7
Hermione’s such a bitch blegh
RWC0225 chapter 1 . 1/30
Just wondering is there smut in this fanfic?
Writing dreams into stories chapter 104 . 1/26
i want answers
Hoosthat chapter 53 . 1/24
Like I said beautiful writing. But Harry has on crippling issue- the Veela. The chamber of secrets was supposed to be his sanctuary from EVERYONE. Him divulging all his secrets and bending backwards to accommodate the Veela’s insecurities is simply dumb for a wizard of his caliber/destiny. Extreme dependence on a women especially a girlfriend always ends horribly after a breakup. We all know how vicious women can be.
Child of Dreams chapter 89 . 1/24
Travers is a Necrophiliac?
Disgusting.
Sebine chapter 103 . 1/1
You bastard
Sebine chapter 94 . 1/1
Wow
you absolute piece of shit
Sebine chapter 83 . 1/1
Really cheering for Katie/Harry/Fleur at this point
Silent Namikaze chapter 12 . 12/27/2021
I'm really liking this new harry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2021
Okay, its cool that you are determined to give speech a ' instead of a ". Still hate it.
Ralnn chapter 93 . 12/26/2021
I keep coming back to that final moment and it’s just so perfect. The way harry is still scared of such a statement and fleurs reaction is just so beautiful.
12,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »