Reviews for A Comforting Chill
Charmedchic72 chapter 17 . 7/14/2003
OMG…I absolutely loved this whole story. I cannot wait for the sequel. Please write it ASAP. Oh and it would be very funny to see Piper in a dryer! LOL!

Charmedchic72 chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
Yay, they found her. Oh, no. Where did he take her? Are they going to get her back?

Charmedchic72 chapter 15 . 7/14/2003
Oh…demonic gym teacher! So Camryn is a witch, too. No wonder her and Lexi made such great friends so fast. I can’t wait to see what happens!

Charmedchic72 chapter 14 . 7/14/2003
Demonic gym teachers? LoL. So I can’t wait to read the next chapter and see what happens. Who is writing those letters and what about the lady at the mall?

Charmedchic72 chapter 13 . 7/14/2003
Aww…Leo got her a puppy, how sweet. That’s a great name, too. Can she really talk to animals? The charm was a cool idea, too.

Charmedchic72 chapter 12 . 7/14/2003
Is the letter from the guy they vanquished…or didn’t vanquish?

Charmedchic72 chapter 11 . 7/14/2003
Oh…so even though Piper wasn’t pregnant at the beginning, might she be by the end?

Charmedchic72 chapter 10 . 7/14/2003
Yay! Are they going to adopt Lexi? I hope so. I love this fic. It is so awesome and sweet!

Charmedchic72 chapter 9 . 7/14/2003
So is this the right demon or is it gonna be someone else? Do you really think Piper’s cell phone would work in the underworld? I really don’t think so or otherwise wouldn’t they always take a cell phone to the underworld with them? Leo can’t hear their calls in the underworld so why doesn’t he just take a cell phone? I mean if it works don’t you think they would have thought of it earlier? Anyway it was a good chapter.

Charmedchic72 chapter 8 . 7/14/2003
my copmputer wouln't let me review chapter 7, so here is my chapter 7 & 8 reviews.

Chapter 7

That was so sweet. I really like the “I love you more” thing. It was cute.

Chapter 8

Was that Lexi’s power that got her to the Halliwell's front door step and unlocked the door or was it Prue’s?

Charmedchic72 chapter 6 . 7/14/2003
So how does Lexi know Darrel? Is it just because of the Halliwells or through something else or did they just become friends at the police station? Great chapter.

Charmedchic72 chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
so, i still dont know...is it a darklighter?

Charmedchic72 chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
Aw...that was the cutest chapter yet...it was so sweet and i thought the thing was really hilarious!

Charmedchic72 chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
so the guy that Lexi hears...is it a darklighter comunicating with her telekinetically?

Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
so does Lexi have some kind of power or something? What is it, is she like an empath?