Reviews for Please Excuse My Heart Confused
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
hey its not bad!

i love it. everyones all peaceful and Tai and Matt are together!

don't think so badly on your work. you've had loads of reviews. unlike me. so i just write for me now. not the reviews.

keep writing your not bad like you think. it wasn't writen horribly!

caz x
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
why do you insist on making me laugh!

“Maybe you should go outside and, like, clear your head,
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 8 . 9/9/2004
ok. so my mum had to check if i was ok after hearing me laughing badly.

- Not unless you hurt my sister. Then, I’m afraid I will have to kill you.
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
quote - '“No,
Devildelivery chapter 10 . 5/14/2003
end already?...too bad, I'm beginning to read this fic!...I like it, but no Jyoushiro in my mind, sorry...hey! I like this fic a lot and I mean it.
LadyDevimon chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
weird yet satisfing fic.

well the begining atleast
neo-chan chapter 10 . 4/20/2003
you. are. crazy.

THIS IS NOT A BAD CHAPTER! i love this story AND this chapter!

lack of reviews is NOT a reason to end a story!

i guess if you're really not happy writing this story, you shouldn't continue... :( fine, be that way!

*starts to cry* *doesn't stop*

*sniff* anyways, i loved this story and i'm off to cry some more...
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 10 . 3/27/2003
Okay, Nine, I'm going to say this once and um... actually I'l probably say it again but oh wel.

You are a BRILLIANT writer.

This was good - seriously.

I'm sorry I didn't review all your chapters *cries* I should have (cos I love all of them) but I keep missing your uploads.

I will go and review the rest of your fics, cos you're a GREAT writer, which is why you're on my favourites list!

So write more, cos I love everything you write. It's all just *so* good.

Kay, now my weird little rant is done.

Well done on this. It finished very nicely.
wormmonsoul chapter 10 . 3/25/2003
Well, well, let's see.

First, I was surprised you finished that fic so quickly, I was expecting it to run for another 10 chaps. And it is NOT written horribly, I for one enjoyed it.

Don't lose your motivation, you're a great writer, you can't give up just like that. I remember when I first came here you were here,

and I loved your fics. Just remember the amount of fics you've given us. Awesome.

I support your Kenkeru idea, btw. I have friends who want it badly. _-

I'm telling you, you're amazing and I'm gonna be waiting for your stories. Sorry if I'm late with reviews, that's just.. me.

Don't let anything bring you down, wish you love and luck!

me _
TsukiBlue chapter 10 . 3/24/2003
This story was too cute, I don't know what you are talking about, I think you are a good writer :oP . Anywho I hope to read more from you in the future!
neo-chan chapter 9 . 3/16/2003
continue soon ok? can't wait for the next chapter _
Neil chapter 9 . 3/14/2003
Just one thing to say: Poor Tai, so very misunderstood.
That Katie Person chapter 9 . 3/13/2003
Oh boy! Look who's reviewing! Okay, so it's hardly a review, but anyway _

Wowie. I am just lovin' this story. Nothing against it at all. Just hurry up and write more. I want to read! X_x
Sillie chapter 9 . 3/12/2003
Ah. Taichi isn't an insensitive jerk. He only forgets to think sometimes. XD I love the way you're writing this. I hope you continue soon!
Sillie chapter 8 . 3/9/2003
Taichi! Tell him! tellhimtellhimtellhim *goes on for about an hour* TELL HIM!

0_o Euh. I think I had to much cafaine too. *shrugs* Anyway.. I hope you continue soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »