Reviews for A Fallen God
Sam chapter 44 . 7/17
I loved this fic, its witty and funny and i cant wait to see more of harrys interactions with the avengers and his reaction to meeting thor
QueenNaruko chapter 22 . 7/6
So far a great fix some minor grammar errors but every fix has them . Good job so far you are more competent than most other authors I have read from .
Loved it. thank you
Bigger
Rape
Oh, the chapter was great.

Shit
Fuck
See you next time.
Terrible.
Going to Hogwarts, how original. There are clearly no other magical schools in the World .
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 6/27
A full human skull? I think you might have a typo…

Okay, so I just looked at the specific Charity set up by J.K. Rowling for children who have been institutionalized, which is a term that covers everything from orphanages all the way up to prisons, and speaking as someone who actually spent time in one of the very types of institutions that this charity is tasked with helping the victims of during my teenage years… yeah the care that children receive in orphanages isn’t going to be particularly good, though it would arguably still be better than what Harry is receiving in the Dursley household… at least in an orphanage he’d very likely have his own room, or a room shared with at most one other child.

With that said, actual orphanages are exceedingly rare by the point in history that Loki fell off the Bifrost, so it isn’t very likely that a child would end up in one, as opposed to being placed with a foster family.

Oh fun… pranks! And what is more, due to his young age, Harry can get away with any spells he is casting by means of citing the 'It was an accident!' clause.
Ofunu chapter 18 . 6/21
For a moment I feared a cliché in the making. Then you went and tore it apart. I love it!
Does the MC not learn anything from his various escapades that are overflowing with glaring mistakes? In a couple of years he has taken probably more risks than a typical pro motor or race car driver. Why try to court Fate? If he had enough cash he could simply experiment with people that do not wield armaments or are not part of mafia. Even mor why not change his disguise into something else if his current one is compromised? Is Loki an idiot to not advice this to the young MC?
Why try to learn via a method of throwing yourself into deep uncharted waters? He could simply buy a book or two on the various laws of Europe magical communities and simply not be engaged in that Russian fiasco.
stylo1 chapter 16 . 6/5
using the blood of harry to enter him in an tournament to steal his blood... and his blood had to been from before age 6, bit weak
though if what loki said about using his blood as it is now being to powerfull maybe voldemort will simply blow up
red2016 chapter 44 . 6/4
i love this story. it is hilarious. it reminds me of a crossover with the dresden books called the denarian renegade. anyway i love this story and hope you will put out a new chapter soon. keep up the great work.
Mr.Black64 chapter 14 . 6/4
Fuck Shield. Glad you've kept Harry away from Hogwarts but i hope he never joins shield. Fucking slavers.

Hate them in the movies and TV show but here in the fic they are basically slavers.
Uuu chapter 32 . 6/3