Reviews for A Fallen God
lachyfrost chapter 1 . 5/14
Why does harry seem to have fa8th in Albus? When would he trust him concerning the Hat? That it would keep his secrets? It doesn't matter that Loki threatened it, it could literally be forced to tell him for all they know. And why when they saw the dragons they had faith that he wouldn't let the other die? FUCKK. You're a fucking dumbass. Why the fuck would he even need to put the hat on? it makes no sense at all, His not attending, he's got his own room, he doesn't need to go to classes. As soon as he is sorted technically his a part of the school, which he said he wasn't going to attend you FUCKING IDIOT. Fuck you piss me off.
thequantumwitch chapter 46 . 4/18
Awesome! when will you update the next part?
JManM chapter 27 . 4/17
Oh my. Your disappointment in season 7 wasn't allowed enough time for you to choose to skip season 8.
JManM chapter 21 . 4/17
Foecain.
JManM chapter 18 . 4/17
I was wondering how worthless Excalibur would be. Then you assuaged my worries.
JManM chapter 17 . 4/17
Best sorting ever.
JManM chapter 12 . 4/17
Slick.
JManM chapter 11 . 4/17
Is Harry going to father a snake or a wolf on this girl?
JManM chapter 10 . 4/17
I hope Harry gets to meet the Don on the day of his daughter's wedding.
JManM chapter 9 . 4/17
I like how smart he is. OG Harry never seemed to realize that all his problems would end if he just took a Brazilian vacation he never came back from.
JManM chapter 8 . 4/17
Kid just wanted to go camping.
AwkwardWitch chapter 45 . 4/16
hey there, I just wanted to let you know that "retarded" is a slur and you shouldn't use it in your writing.
Avald chapter 26 . 3/30
While your writing is good, your story leaves much to be desired. If you want to go for senseless violence then use the parody tag or mention that it is a crack fic in the summary. Evil people aren't randomly evil. They are evil for, at least for them, perfectly sensible reasons. There is nothing like that here.

And if we are going by the theory of him being just mentally ill, then we have the issue that it still doesn't make sense. Either he has a mental illness that pushes him to being evil, but the sort of evil which plans out it's violence, as he did with the glass thing with Dumbledore or with what happened to Hermione in the bathroom. But then he also has constant bouts of random violence, which would indicate an unstable personality, that could not keep itself in check for any plan and most violence would be triggered by some random thing. It's either one or the other, not this combination of the two.

Add the constant non-reaction of everyone to his violent ways and it is obvious that this is a crack fic where Harry makes things happen "randomly", but nothing can happen without him.
You know animals cannot eat souls! Illogic in first chapter only. His physical body is destroyed and soul cannot be destroyed by mere animals! How stupid!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 46 . 3/21
This is hilarious, in a very weird way. This story is really all over the place story wise, but I think it suits the theme pretty well.
3,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »