Reviews for A Fallen God
eundoa chapter 44 . 10/5
can I translate this fic eng-kor? more people really should read fic absolutely!
The Woolly Llama chapter 37 . 9/29
Did Harry ever get his fancy sword back, or implement it's magic into his wand spear?
fireworks700 chapter 44 . 9/28
This story is absolutely hilarious!
TheCauldron chapter 44 . 9/25
Despite the overtly crackish turn this story took, I'm still finding it entertaining. Looking forward to more!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 44 . 9/24
Glorious! What a trip!
ThePorpoisePhilosopher chapter 7 . 9/22
I've got a small headcannon that Harry's favorite inconspicuousshort, black haired man' looks like Jack Black and no one can convince me otherwise.
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 44 . 9/21
Not sure if this is brilliant or insane... but I love it/
benrobbins77 chapter 44 . 9/20
Love the insanity of this story.
Luna's Meow chapter 20 . 9/7
And this is where you messed up. Harry has absolutely no reason to dislike Malfoy, and frankly, considering how inbred the gods are...

This is the moment where you cared less about your story than about stupid fanon conventions.
Luna's Meow chapter 21 . 9/5
And here it is again. Harry has ceased being intelligent and is looking like the teenage fanwank idea of what "cool" is. To be precise, stupid, and not cool at all.

She's a mafia daughter from a family he has ins with, and he's going to piss her off when he was already told that her word can give promotions, which means it also gives demotions, and since he already "abandoned" the family (suddenly leaving with no verified reason is not done in the mafia, ever) Harry is just stupidly making enemies of everyone powerful instead of making them like him.

He has literally turned retarded, and Loki should be bashing his metaphorical head in. This went from amusing and witty, to utter trash in two chapters. A shame.
Luna's Meow chapter 8 . 9/5
So it's a full blending of worlds then. I had hoped Lokibhad slipped into another universe... well, we'll see I guess. These usually don't go over well, but we'll see.
gabeclone chapter 7 . 9/4
Okay... I have to ask. When is this going to get funny? It's seven chapters in, and all I've seen is horrible tragedy.
TinyFox2 chapter 44 . 8/25
This Harry is hilarious.
iStyx chapter 36 . 8/9
So, what was the point to build so-called alliances in Hogwarts? He's just dropping all of that now.
Hitmen101 chapter 44 . 7/28
Thanks for the chapter. :)
2,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »