Reviews for A Fallen God
Royslady51 chapter 23 . 10/27/2020
Dragonslayer is a much more impressive nick name than tBWL
TheSoundOfThunderingEngines chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
The end of the chapter was funny
Keydanamia chapter 45 . 10/1/2020
York have wrote one of the most awesome fanfic really I got good laugh out of it you are amazing please continue
stevem1 chapter 45 . 9/26/2020
This is a great story, funny and action oriented.

Harry Potter effectively becomes the son of Loki. Kind of.
Shadow Spirit chapter 45 . 9/24/2020
Fuck pussy nigger! That's how you think like a real black-skin? you're going to prostrate and beg to your white-skin masters and kiss our foot like stray dog Trying to beg to got a house.
Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!
Sypho Dias chapter 5 . 9/21/2020
A foot long!? What kind of wand is a foot long! Can it atleast turn into a staff or spear?
Maurz chapter 45 . 9/17/2020
You know... honestly this was really good, until you turned Harry into some comedy deadpool-copy insane dude... I can't stand his constant shitty jokes and unfunny insanity.
goukagin chapter 45 . 9/10/2020
i'm dying of laughter
LowKey chapter 45 . 7/28/2020
I dont know why but I feel like this is a good place to drop the story. Hogwarts arc is over, Harry has a few of the stones and is plotting fun and mayhem. Loki-Two has Asgard but he hasnt murdered his family to do it. And hopefully jane will be fine. It just seems like a great place to leave it up to the viewers what kind of shenanigans ensue from here. This really is the best dark and godlike harry you will ever find as it maintains its immoral tones while still being lighthearted and not too dark. The stories a lot like denarian renegade but this Harry is just a touch saner, a tad less antagonistic/bratty and he doesnt have that chip on his shoulder. Also while this Harry comes off a bit perverted its a LOT more subdued than renegade and feels like it is added for just some occasional light humor and not a large focus. All in all if anyone likes DR I personally think theyll like this.
selenepotter chapter 31 . 6/6/2020
so Harry has the Ridler's wand, not his own and cast a killing curse with it?
selenepotter chapter 27 . 6/6/2020
I am sorry you watched Game of Thrones. If you had asked me, I would have warned you only to watch the first 4-5 seasons. Any fan faction you write would be better than we got after season 5. And Season 8 episode 3 ruined the whole series for me for ever. It annoys me that I have to look at two different GoT advertisements as i write this!
selenepotter chapter 24 . 6/6/2020
I am wondering if there is going to be some sort of mass combat with the jurors when they try to get Maria to be bait for the 2nd task?
selenepotter chapter 17 . 6/6/2020
hufflepuff would have been even better
Ravenclaw would explain his skill and knowledge
selenepotter chapter 16 . 6/6/2020
I KNEW the Quad-Wizard tournament would force Harry to Hogwarts!
selenepotter chapter 11 . 6/6/2020
when he is finally caught, I can see him explaining it away as: "People have been hunting me my whole life! I was just defending myself!"
2,992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »