Reviews for A Fallen God
suikofan chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
I'm kind of hoping that Harry and Loki will meld to the point that by 12 he will be kid Loki from Young Avengers.
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Fantastic
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Keep updateing
TheBlueMenance chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
I don't think you mean, "Harry made a protest of indigence," as that means, "Harry made a protest of poverty." Indignation? Ignorance? Indulgence?
NightAngel99 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Enjoying everything so far. Can't wait to read Harry's first encounter with the goblins, now that Loki has changed his DNA. Is he still able to claim the Potter accounts? Will he have others? How are you having Dumbledore's character play out?
Suspect42 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
I kind of did not like that it was implied that mortals literally could not perform magic without some form of foci whether wands or more fanon style runes. Perhaps this is merely bias perspective of Loki but given the instances in canon with accidental magic and how retarded it would be mortals literally can't perform magic, even weaker magic, without a tool I prefer it the idea that just like anything tools make things easy enough most people don't often bother with the difficult methods. Just a pet peeve of mine where wizards are made absolutely defenseless without a wand rather than simple hinder from stronger more controlled magic.
Doctor Dandy chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
The obsession is important. Some of the character traits it's imparted unto him are incredibly useful. Other than the no friends nonsense, a lot of that could help him in the long run.
Opinr chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
A good chapter I look forward to more.
Isebas chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Definitely interesting so far. Wow Harry killed his relatives, something might come back to bite him later. Loki is definitely one of my favorite "gods". Thanks for sharing your vision with us. Can't wait to read more.

Isebas
Silvermane1 chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Is Loki turning Harry into a Tom riddle
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Well. That was dark. If Loki influences Harry's personality, will Harry also have an impact on Loki's? Or does Loki's power simply blot out any effects Harry could have on him? Because that chapter? All Loki. Please keep writing, so we can keep reviewing.
Diaspared chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
An interesting start.
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
this looks very good please carry on with this!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2015