Reviews for A Fallen God
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 30 . 6/9
Are you American? because thee kkk reference was most certainly something Rowling forgot when she was writing, seeing as she isn't american. Considering it is likely one of the only parts of American history glossed over just as much as Japanese internment (likely considering the KKK has yet to officially disband), it seems you are. And also an interesting reference, and nice making such an interesting chapter also equally hilarious.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 21 . 6/9
poor snape... nah. I find myself unable to feel pity for snape unless it's an oc wearing his name and appearance (basically as ooc as one can get). If this were an actual review, it would be 5 stars, but I don't think FFN knows the meaning of the term. Good story either way.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 19 . 6/9
as far as filler chapters go, this was a particularly interesting one that was more borderline low plot normal chapter, than filler chapter.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 18 . 6/9
oh my gosh, i officially lover your version of Loki
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 17 . 6/9
oh my gosh, best OOC sorting ceremony I have ever read. Totally not how I expected this chapter to go, but way better than my expectations either way!
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 16 . 6/9
interesting portrayal of Dumbledore, to use a warped version of an MCU quote, the fact that he believes himself to be doing good makes him all the more dangerous.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 15 . 6/9
oh my gosh, I was cackling benevolently for the whole chapter. one of the funniest fanfiction chapters I have ever read in a story with an actual plot.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 11 . 6/9
I have yet to hear that saying, but it works. You don't mind if I use it in one of my stories?
As for when in Rome, the original saying is when in Rome do as Romans do, which is a bit boring. The funniest version I've seen is when in some, get out of there as quickly as you can because ancient Rome was bloodthirsty. historically speaking, true.
Also, Marcus Aurelius? Nice name choice.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 10 . 6/9
the storyline doesn't even seem at all random, I can see you need to establish Harry and his adventures and they are far more interesting than non-canon scenes usually are, with plot instead of filler chapters.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 8 . 6/9
not too much happened? Alright, in comparison to canon, true. BUt still interesting, and I look forward to clicking the next button for the next chapter.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 6 . 6/9
surprising how the minor characters are so often the ones right in literature. A fallen god? 100 percent spot on.
I really like where this story is heading so far.
Anon chapter 2 . 6/9
Well this is not going where I hoped it would go...no offense but I don't like evil MC.
tsun chapter 17 . 6/3
GRIFFINDORK! WILL GRINFFINDORK LOOSE SOME MEAT BAGS? NO ONE WILL MISS THEM.
Does this ever get good?
That was bad