Reviews for A Fallen God
randomplotbunny chapter 46 . 5/12
Loved this chapter!

And maybe join the Foamy the Squirrel Cult, two of its main tenants are to curse and throw acorns at people.
PhaedraZev chapter 14 . 5/12
Re-reading this story. THat last scene gave me a good laugh.
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 46 . 5/10
Didn't know this was still alive. A nice surprise!
dragun95 chapter 22 . 5/9
admit it author you enjoy as much as loki make fun of both you make fun of mortals and readers XD
animeromance1972 chapter 46 . 5/8
The US government?
spinnerofdark chapter 46 . 5/6
: )
Jack's Shack of Story Yaks chapter 46 . 5/3
Join the LCEY, the Loki Creats Entities of Ymir. don't question it, just join!
Jack's Shack of Story Yaks chapter 17 . 5/3
this is wonderful. truly wonderful. well done. If you don't write more I will dismember you limb from l-... I mean... do happy things to you. *evilly cackles with Loki and Harry*
...bro too far wtf
Simianpower chapter 1 . 5/2
Yeah, I'm done. I got to the end of chapter 13 before running out of patience. While the mafia thing was briefly funny, this story just jumps around randomly like it was written by someone with ADHD. It has no actual plot, progression, or purpose. I don't give a damn if the author has a goal if it doesn't show up on the page. Continued authors notes asking for patience and claiming that there's a reason are not sufficient to cover up the lack of cohesive narrative.

4/10 for a fun idea done badly
Simianpower chapter 13 . 5/2
"Practise" isn't a thing. "Practice" is.
Simianpower chapter 10 . 5/2
Do you not know that the past tense of "spin" is "spun" rather than "span"? Because you've used "span" for it several times, so if it's a typo it's one you do all the time.

This chapter was the worst so far. And whether or not the author knows where the story is going, if it seems aimless and random to readers it's failed at being entertaining. I'll give it two more chapters to hook me before I drop it.
Simianpower chapter 8 . 5/2
I like that this isn't blindly following stations of canon. But... I don't like what IS happening all that much. Between multi-year time-skips, no attachments to anything or anyone, and Loki being Loki, there really isn't much drawing me into the story so far. Harry randomly murdering anyone who annoys him starting at six years old doesn't really do much for me after reading too many "independent" Harry fics. This story needs to gain some kind of consistency soon, either based around a location or people or cause, because so far every chapter is nearly independent vignettes and that's already tired.
Simianpower chapter 7 . 5/1
"Drawing his hand back rapidly, Harry drew his hands back rapidly..." Oh, does he? Twice, even?

I REALLY hope that SHIELD doesn't come into this...
Simianpower chapter 6 . 5/1
POV problems at the end of this chapter. Also some misused words.
3,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »