Reviews for A Matter of Life and Death
agrawalpinki179 chapter 7 . 2/19
gurrllll you are so lucky
Prinessfas chapter 27 . 10/13/2021
Wow honestly I loved this while story till about 2 chapters ago when fin showed up he is such a dick i mean i understand that you were probably trying to come up with a way to make elena human so her and Elijah could have a baby but its a little much for me and doing that whole any one of the miklson brothers could have been her mate thing was kinda rude like way to ruin a special bond. I feel like the last few chapters have all just been a little much too. There needs to be a break sometimes I think its basically been all fighting all the time since the Christmas chapter with a few sex scenes its just a little ridiculous. I mean i love this story and im disappointed that im stuck with this ending since you haven't updated in a while but i would continue reading if you updated.
hello chapter 27 . 8/18/2021
PLEASEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEE THIS BOOK IS AMAZING PLEASEEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEE
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 27 . 8/1/2021
She better not go to fin. Or better still make Elijah wake up and kill the fucker. And Lucian whilst he is at it. If he wants Elena then maybe he shouldn’t of been an arse when he first seen her. Pls update this when u have a free moment. Thank you
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 19 . 7/30/2021
Good job she took the medicine and Elijahs blood. But no baby:(
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 15 . 7/30/2021
Bitches! I really hope some one likes them all now.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 11 . 7/29/2021
Awwwww
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 4 . 7/28/2021
Love this. I may not review every chapter as I have loads left to read
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 7/28/2021
I like this idea. Great start
Guest chapter 27 . 6/19/2021
Omg this is going to end badly she can not be linked to klaus
nehalmahajan04 chapter 12 . 3/29/2021
You do know that if Hayley drunk Elena's blood then she would become a wolf ?
Romantific chapter 27 . 1/7/2021
Please update soon, I really want to know what happens with Elena.
Faery66 chapter 27 . 11/12/2020
Hope to read more soon.

D
EverFlawless chapter 2 . 7/13/2020
you know what, I dont think you need me to see mistakes. You've not made one so far. You're writing draws in the reader. so all I will be for you is a fan -smiles-
EverFlawless chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
Wonderful Beginning. you're writing is impeccable. you just need a little more details here and there. but it's not needed for the way you begin the first chapter. if I see something out of place I will let you know. I dont mean that to sound mean. we all need an outside to see the mistakes we can't see. I'm glad to see more chapters from this story. which means I will be benge reading (btw I love benge reading.) If I didnt make it clear I dont want to see you give up on this story. The beginning is awesome which gives me hope that this will be a great fan fiction. if I dont review for one chapter doesnt mean I dont like it means I've gotten into it. -smiles brightly-