Reviews for Once upon a Christmas Eve
blue-demongirl chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
The character's emotions have been changing slowly but surely. Dita was an important person in everyone's life, I like how you explained the effects of her death in detail and I also like hibiki/meia parings so please update, even tought it has been 3 years people would like to continue reading it. Update!
Viigor chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Well... it's been three years since your last update. Why not continue? Your fic is great, precious drama, and the come-closing thing with Hibiki is preciously done!

Please, I beg you to continue with this fic. It's simply great. Please man, don't let this Story sink.
Dayz chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
Please write more!

This is very good and would love to see how it continues! :)
tsaieric chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I think you should finish this story anyway I like it since it's a Hibiki/Meia story. Anyway, keep writing.
joseph chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
hey when are you going to continue this chapter the story is good pleas continue this story i like it a lote.
Zodiac chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
Wonderful effort, my friend.
God, Hibiki, I bloody envy you...
Swifthound chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Awesome writing. The characters are very in character as well, and even though I'm an ardent supporter of the Dita-Hibiki pairing, I love what you've done here. Brilliant job!
SirusPolaris chapter 4 . 8/12/2003
Wow. Once again, your vocabulary astounds me to no end. The story itself was enigmatic and deep, the characters were fleshed out and plausible, and though I'm not a fan of the series I was able to follow the story-line without hinderance.

I'll be looking for an update, you've got me hooked on this one _
cuteseia chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
hey you have a great story ! hope you will continue it !
Speck chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
Hmm, hmm... very intriguing. You are very eloquent with the word usage, and the breakup of sentences... characterization is spot-on, as well... I'm at a loss for words, really (meaning: I stinketh royally at reviews), but this is excellent. The story in and of itself is flawless, very small grammatical errors aside (very small... miniscule...) I suppose I'm a little bemused by the upturn of Hibiki's attitude during this chapter, though... as if even though he's grown, he's still lousy at a game of cards and equally as hotheaded. For all the seriousness, the comedic aspects were a nice touch, though. I hope you don't mind a review from an amateur reviewer...

-Speck
Extrinsical chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
this looks good. Can't really spot too many mistakes minus the one you already know... 8]

Awaiting more..._
Misty chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
I luv your story, continue. Sad! Very sad, even though I actually hated Dita, I still feel sorry for the girl. ;)
TheBladesEnd chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
Aw! I thought you were gonna let me preread ;_;*

Regardless, you've once again expertly weeved vocabulary and literary devices into the story in an expert way. The style is still very simple and satisfactory, but I spotted several mistakes concerning grammar, such as tense, spelling, and the expected lot of punctuation.

Lastly, I would like to comment in regard to flow. I don't feel that very much was accomplished in this chapter aside from Misty pointing out Meia's avoidance and Hibiki's revelation of concern for Meia. Nothing more than that was accomplished, so I guess you could say that this felt more like a filler episode as opposed to a well-rounded one.

We also get very little insight into the few key character's feelings and thoughts. I won't nag you with specifics, cause that'd be a headache, but I'd definitely encourage tying in as much of the plot to our two main characters as possible, but also try to push the story along at the same time. Which kinda reminds me.

It's important to balance both character interactions and plot. Without one or the other, the chapter feels incomplete.

Nonetheless, I'm still far from disinterested. Quite the opposite I might add _; This is a Vandread fanfiction to be admired for it's great sentence structure and referencing in terms of characters. Oh! and everyone is IC, aswell; points for that.

All in all, I encourage time over time-table. Quality over quantity. I'd prefer that you took the time needed to get your story done right as opposed to done quickly.

Good luck.
D-Tai chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
i luv your story idea and war thoughts. and i luv hibiki and meia together!
RHodry chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
damn good, probably the best vandread story I've read, keep'em coming!