Reviews for Growing Up Round 2
Dvasia chapter 1 . 5/16
This is an amazing story, but I cannot stand Snape. Never could.
Felixia Regis chapter 12 . 4/14
... I had really hoped Harry would end up with Draco *sigh* Sorry, my Drarry shipper-ness is just taking over P It's really your choice how the story goes...

I understand where Snape's bitterness and resentment toward Harry stems from, what I don't understand is why he cannot see that Harry is really more Lily than James. Aside from the bright emerald eyes, and looking more feminine(beautiful) than handsome (maybe that is why Radcliff grows his beard/stubbles...on the other hand, adult Neville, now, that is hot XD), Harry also has his mom's loyalty, self-sacrificing patience and her explosive temper (I know, right? not a very good personality combination). On Harry's part, he seems to be reflecting the same hatred towards Snape, because of a gap in understanding. Since he is now aware of how his dad had been a bully to Snape, and that the latter aslo harbors strong feelings for his mother, Harry might have deem that Snape is a hindrance to his picture of his perfect parents, the perfect family he covets so much, and fails to consider the feeling of loss they both share. And So, I really hope that after the whole fiasco with the Terror of Past and Moldybutt, Snape and Harry could learn to really heal, forgive and start over.

This is an interesting piece, and I can't wait to read how you will end this. Please update soon .~
Phantom Trainer chapter 13 . 2/11
well...that was dramatic. well done.
I like this story to a certain point. I can’t stand hermione to me she seems like a bitch and has to know and fix everything . Ginny really does like Harry just the boy who lived .

Snape is my favorite character in the book and will always be. Many people don’t like snape because of how he treated Harry . Yea he treated Harry wrong because of him looking like his father and that wasnt right but I understood why he did. Being abused at home everyday by an drunk father is hard to deal with then When you go off to school thinking maybe things will get better then you have these boys that bully you just because you exist and your best friend is a girl that they like is really damaging . Then having said best friend abandon you because you said a word out of anger and humiliation and for her to go and date and further marry the guy that bullied you all through out school ! No wonder Severus ended up the way he did and in the end he still Sacrifice his life for her son so to me snape was just a misunderstood person that nobody gave a chance too understand
mizzrazz72 chapter 12 . 1/29
Harry really did have love. Ginny only wanted the Boy-Who-Lived.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/29
What a wonderful and thoughtful A.N. I certainly will give a thought and a prayer especially since my wonderful husband has terminal cancer and we expect only a few more days. Your story is unique and your writing good. It helps take me away to a better place right now.
It is a good story. A bit disjointed where the entire scene turns into a nightmare, or seems to but still a good story.
Eli chapter 7 . 12/15/2017
I liked this chapter
morsatra chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
I love where you are going with this story. I can't wait to see how Harry heals and gets to the stage he is in this bonus chapter.
Hope06 chapter 11 . 8/18/2017
Dam I need to know what is next
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
I got this far because the characters were "in character". Now Snape is no longer in character and there is insufficient justification for the change. Harry had to face a life threatening situation. Snape will not change without cause. His character type will not change unless they are brought down to ground zero and they will not change until they are convinced their life will not continue unless the do change 180 degrees. Please come up with a plausible earth shattering epiphany for Snape as I really don't want to quit at this point.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
If you ever change Snape I'll stop reading. We all have to get past the NUMEROUS Snape's of the world and consign them to non-existence in our subconscious if we ever hope to grow as a human race.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2017
cool :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
First, I really like your story so far but, please remember, the hard core pure bloods of JKR's world didn't seem to be too interested in caring or nurturing above their absolute devotion to family continuance. Note the Gaunt travesty of family devotion vs. family continuance. Then remember Narcissus's subverting her "Black family devotion" to marry will to continue her family and status plus her willingness to allow her son to be subservient to a master who she had to know torchered his own followers for the slightest notion that entered his 1/128th soul. I'll grant you that her trip to Snape's Spinner's Inn home had a twisted bit of motherly love, but compare it to Lilly's devotion. She doesn't hold a candle to Lilly's self-sacrificing motherhood as an example of what motherhood should all be about. Talking Snape into an unbreakable vow in the end required NO sacrifice on her part. "Get someone else to sacrifice for you." seems to be her motto. Her very first risky behavior that Harry or any reader can see came in the desperate realization that it was time for her family to all die or for her to take the chance. It appears to be her first baby step trip into the world of sacrificial love. It was a good start for 11th hour conversion.
Yona0 chapter 11 . 8/12/2017
I...I didn't want to know that about Bellatrix. Its freaking me out... Also...Why does he keep coming back?! (Harry must think this so often)