Reviews for Growing Up Round 2
Hope06 chapter 11 . 8/18
Dam I need to know what is next
I got this far because the characters were "in character". Now Snape is no longer in character and there is insufficient justification for the change. Harry had to face a life threatening situation. Snape will not change without cause. His character type will not change unless they are brought down to ground zero and they will not change until they are convinced their life will not continue unless the do change 180 degrees. Please come up with a plausible earth shattering epiphany for Snape as I really don't want to quit at this point.
If you ever change Snape I'll stop reading. We all have to get past the NUMEROUS Snape's of the world and consign them to non-existence in our subconscious if we ever hope to grow as a human race.
cool :)
First, I really like your story so far but, please remember, the hard core pure bloods of JKR's world didn't seem to be too interested in caring or nurturing above their absolute devotion to family continuance. Note the Gaunt travesty of family devotion vs. family continuance. Then remember Narcissus's subverting her "Black family devotion" to marry will to continue her family and status plus her willingness to allow her son to be subservient to a master who she had to know torchered his own followers for the slightest notion that entered his 1/128th soul. I'll grant you that her trip to Snape's Spinner's Inn home had a twisted bit of motherly love, but compare it to Lilly's devotion. She doesn't hold a candle to Lilly's self-sacrificing motherhood as an example of what motherhood should all be about. Talking Snape into an unbreakable vow in the end required NO sacrifice on her part. "Get someone else to sacrifice for you." seems to be her motto. Her very first risky behavior that Harry or any reader can see came in the desperate realization that it was time for her family to all die or for her to take the chance. It appears to be her first baby step trip into the world of sacrificial love. It was a good start for 11th hour conversion.
Yona0 chapter 11 . 8/12
I...I didn't want to know that about Bellatrix. Its freaking me out... Also...Why does he keep coming back?! (Harry must think this so often)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 11 . 8/12
:D
PenguinGirl94 chapter 10 . 8/4
Ahhh! No write more! Cliff hanger! Wonderful story by the way! I like the new developments. And the Snape that cares.
mizzrazz72 chapter 10 . 7/26
You can thank Severus. Harry wouldn't be in this condition if it wasn't for him.
yukinari chapter 10 . 7/22
Please update soon.
RBK16 chapter 10 . 7/11
OMG!
Chezakeeba chapter 10 . 7/10
Oh crap
Siberian-Iris chapter 10 . 7/10
EeeK! This Chapter was super AWESOME! So worth the wait, can't wait to find out what happens next!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 10 . 7/10
:D
FreakyLeo88 chapter 9 . 6/12
What a great story!
The relationship between Harry and the Malfoys develops so beautifully. I love how Lucius actually comes to care for Harry. And yay for another chance for a Drarry friendship. And I love Narcissa. Easy as that.
Go Dudley! I loved his chapter. I hope he is seen again in some way.

But I loath Severus Snape! Always. I don't care for his reasons why he mistreated children and especially Harry. You just don't do that. And your portrayal of him makes me hate him more.

There is one thing I don't like. The way Harry is treated by McGonogall. And Hermoine to some extent. But Minerva comes in and claims she sees them for the adults they are and in the same breath she treats Harry like a child even younger than eleven.

I am waiting patiently for a new chapter because as I said, this story is great.
Freaky