Reviews for Growing Up Round 2
Please hurry with a new chapter soon

Stacey's Universe
Well... That was one hell of a reaction drom harry in that last chapter lol
Stacey's Universe
Hope06 chapter 9 . 4/3
Welcome back but a cliff hanger oh god I need to know what is next
takingitinstride chapter 9 . 4/1
I just discovered this story and I absolutely love it! I hope Harry will continue to grow closer to the Malfoys and I look forward to more updates !
mizzrazz72 chapter 9 . 3/28
Severus is pushing a little too hard.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 9 . 3/27
:D
Hope06 chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
I really hope you come back to this as it is awesome and amazing and I want more
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
brilliant! I particularly loved "godforsaken bat"
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Harry's insults are tremendous
Phantom Trainer chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
I had to re read the story from the beginning but I'm glad I did. great latest chapter. I'm just sorry it took me this long to get around to reading it. I look forward to the next one! keep on writing!

Phantom OUT!
Sammie chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
Love it! Hermione was so badass! Ron was responsible and Harry was acting his age. Can't wait for the next chapter!
mizzrazz72 chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
Severus has had his mind blown by what Hermione said. Hopefully he can get the message.
victoria chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
love this its so good please update again soon please.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
So good. I'm loving it!
Kazetoame chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
Sorry, but in this instance, Hermione is wrong. Snape was not the most damaging, that honor belongs to the Dursleys. Harry did give as good as he got at times with Snape and it wasn't all the damn time. The Malfoys, the school during certain time, Tom and his Death Eaters, Albus, fucking Umbridge, Fudge, the public at large, and Sirius have had their hand in this. Harry hasn't dealt, really dealt with his past, Severus is just one aspect, but Harry's anger is all fostered on to him for some weird reason.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »