Reviews for And the World Becomes Flat Again
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
Oh, poor Scott. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Samantha chapter 11 . 2/29/2004
i hope u didnt stop writing this story.
it is great an you shouldnt stop.
please continue
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
lildpcheercutie chapter 11 . 7/24/2003
u eva gonna post again? its a great story u should make them hoock up
keke1 chapter 11 . 6/9/2003
hehe this story is interesting, a lot different from what i thought though... the problems seem a lot smaller, and where are the parents? after all shelby is living in scotts house... lol it needs a little more conflict to keep it intersting and the chapters should be a little longer! but its a good idea :)
Rosemary chapter 8 . 2/21/2003
hey girl good chapter put more up soon ok see ya!
Lyssar chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
Deborah's right you know. And while no one has the power to send someone to hell, everyone can say who's going and who's not, even though we should only speak for ourselves because no one can know every single person who's saved (a Christian) and who's not.

Anywho, about your story, could you add question marks at the ends of your questions? That's really the only thing I found that bothered me about your story; the rest was terrific! Please try to put up more before the end of the month ok? Thanx! :)
carebear22 chapter 6 . 2/13/2003
Hey girl I so loveing this story of your your an extremely good writer and I can't wait for more so up date soon ok see ya!
Tracy chapter 6 . 2/12/2003
please update soon..i wanna see what happens!
Lyssar chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
Hey! Sorry I didn't review this before. I thought I did...Anywho, this chap was GREAT. Keep up the good work! :)
angelina aurora chapter 5 . 2/8/2003
good hun, but shelby is WAY too much out of character. lolz and whats up with scott with dreads?
BurtonGurl5 chapter 5 . 1/27/2003
OMG i luv this story it's really original! I hope u post soon (hint hint) lol j/ great writer and i can't wait for the next chapter
Shaunah chapter 5 . 1/27/2003
I love this, the whole concept is excellent. I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
please continue this story soon. I really want to see what happens next!
cristy chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
I love ur fic. It's really good. I can't wait to read more.
Lauren too lazy chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
I looooove it; it's AWESOME! Please update soon-it's so well-written and just adorable!