Reviews for Another World
Faith13 chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
still LOVING this story! can't wait for more! GR8 job!

*~*Much Love*~*

- faith
Witchy-grrl chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
Hehehe I'm glad Grindelwald starved to death...What a funny end to a dark wizard...

::pause::

I'm probably the only one that finds it funny, huh?

Definitely waiting for what happens next! I'm looking forward to the smoochies!
Eizoku chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
Yay! They all got through the mirrors! What happens next? lol!
heylove chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
oh, I love the suspence with Hermione and the secret passage! (then the wall opened soundlessly before her and she slipped inside, closing the aperture behind her.) I got a really good mental picture of that.

thanks, also, for updating so regularly!
Lily of the Shadow chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
oohhhh i was wondering if Grindelwald was going to make an apperance... very very good, i cant wait to see the all the reunions!keep it up!
The Draven Cats chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
Well, I have finished reading your story. I loved it! It was very good. Is this the last chapter, or are you planning to write some more to the story? I hope that you add some more. I would love to read about what happens after Hermione gets through the mirror. The end of this chapter is just like a cliffhanger to me!
JoeBob1379 chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
Whoa... poor Remus! That must have been the worst thing to ever happen... I can't stand evil. It's the worst feeling when you can tell there's evil going on, and poor Remus was being treated as if he WANTED to be a werewolf... Anyway, I'm so glad they're all out, and I can't wait for chapter 25! I sure hope Ginny's okay...
Red Magic Marker chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
WOW! I mean this story is soooooo good! i can not wait for another chappie to come! You have a REALLY great talent! This story is just like REALLY good and wow i only wish i could weave a tale like you do! I'm just hooked! Well, do hurry soon! PLEASE!

Thanx

Kendall or RED
JoeBob1379 chapter 23 . 1/30/2003
AHHH! *screams* Oh, I hope Remus will be okay...
Rhianna1 chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
As always you have maaged to not diappoint me with this story. Sometimes I'm glad to not beable to catch up with all my favorites because I'm able to enjoy more of the story all at one time. I'm looking forward to Chpt. 25 and the reunions to come. Please update as soon as you can. Thanks!
SlytherinQueen87 chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
Yeah I agree, Ron is really dense. Heh. I love the part about Remus, where the creatures let him pass that was uber cool. *GRIN* Remus can be such an idiot though. He shoulda just shoved Ginny through the mirror real quick! lol I understand he didn't want to say goodbye, but still I was like uggh its gonna eat you! Anyways, update soooooon.

-SlytherinQueen87
Serenity Raye chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
Hmmm... I liked this chapter and yet I feel abit let down. The Remus/Demon conversation was fabulous! I did not see that one comming at all! But then I thought they would go after Hermione since she was the only one left. But she got out scott free! Finding Grinwald was neat too, but I wanted to see some kind of chase or her having to get through at least one demon! Ah well The Remus secene makes up for it. _ Can't wait for the next chapter!
amburnikole chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
I SO Love this! The scene with Remus and the head demon was tense! I cant wait for the next chapter!
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
*lets out a deep sigh; realize i had been holding my breath*

Whew! they all made it back! yay!
Helen1 chapter 24 . 1/30/2003
I hope she makes it!

another great couple of chapters, please update soon.

They were beautifully written well done!

and u know when dumbledore saw something in sev's eyes what was it?
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »