Reviews for Another World
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 27 . 1/18/2009
wow
PrudenceAndParseltongue chapter 27 . 10/9/2008
Oh my gosh, that was absolutely amazing. I've never even considered Ginny/Remus until now. It's always been Severus/Hermione, though. I think they're stunning together. But, I thought I should let you know that Ginny's name isn't Virginia, it's Ginevra.

) Thanks for the amazing fanfic.
Teal chapter 21 . 8/19/2008
I am enjoying this story...but I have a question. Why don't they just move all the mirrors down into the dungeon area. Surely they're moveable? Well, on to the next chapter. Perhaps you've figured that one out for me.
etherian chapter 27 . 7/10/2008
Very sweet ending; fluffy, but it was needed with what is to come. Beautifully written story!
JasmineT chapter 27 . 5/6/2008
Oh My GOD! That was so awesome man! I like laughed and cried...soo fluffy! U should have done an epilogue! I kept wondering what happened to Albus and Minerva? I loved it! fantastic job!
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
love it
Sins of the Soul chapter 27 . 10/14/2007
This is a really good story. You should change the status from Incomplete to Complete, because initially, I saw no complete phrase next to the last update, and the fact it was done in 2003 made me not want to read it. I'm very glad I did though.

Otherwise, great job. Very original and awesome idea.
Sins of the Soul chapter 13 . 10/14/2007
A/N: I hope that 'a crush' is not an Americanism. If it is, I am so sorry, but I couldn't figure out a noun form of the verb phrase 'to fancy', which is British (I think).

-x-x-x-

How come you didn't just say "Ginny fancies him."? That's the common phrase.
ss10009 chapter 27 . 4/30/2007
whoot. fantastic story!
Theodoras-Faith chapter 27 . 3/12/2006
I love this story! Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!
Agent Jaid chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
The general premisis of this story is amazing! I can't wait to read more, but I'm a little strapped for time right now. Will be back!
Romulus chapter 27 . 10/16/2005
T'was fun! Thanks:)
Romulus chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
Wow, those last words Severus spoke to Hermione were moving!
Romulus chapter 20 . 10/16/2005
I like the Minerva-Albut thread...looking forward to the action...how will they get to the mirrors?
Romulus chapter 15 . 10/16/2005
Cool, at last they find something helpful. What were they hoping to find in those books anyway?
431 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »