Reviews for Another World
Mistress Melissande Laertes chapter 3 . 12/31/2002
*cringes* I sincerely DESPISE the way some people call Severus Snape- "Sevvie", "Sevvy", "Sev", etc... it sickens me and makes my skin crawl. *shudders* I was reading reviews of this fic and I happened upon reviews in which the reviewer called him those horrid nick names.

Anyways, this is a nice fic. It has a very interesting premise. I can't wait to see how you develop the plot. Good luck.

Mistress Melissande Laertes
Lady Lynet ap Evyn chapter 4 . 12/31/2002
Are they the founders now? Or some equally as odd thing? It's an interesting concept. The only idea which my mind could concieve.

-Lady Lynet ap Evyn-
iwasateenager chapter 4 . 12/31/2002
Ha! Snape admitted that Hermione was sensible instead of an insufferable know-it-all, and Remus was nice to Ginny. Things are developing nicely. Does this have anything to do with the Foudners Four, or is it some ancient magic imbedded in Hogwarts itself? Maybe Hogwarts is the safest place for anything because it has a life of its own, like the house in Robin McKinley's Spindle's End. Could it be some hidden magic in Mione, Ginny, Remus, and/or Severus? A spell that requires four people destined for each other? Or is it Voldemort/Tom Riddle, the usual suspect? That's it for now; Happy Hols!

Slytherin chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
Cool plot/story! Did the potion cause them to go into an alternate dimension sorta? Or a different plane of existance? I dunno, that's all I can think of! Please continue!
Witchy-grrl chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
Ooh...Rumpled just-got-out-of-bed Sevvie...::glazed eyes:: What a lovely picture...

:) Definitely looking forward to what happens next!
JoeBob1379 chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
What do you mean you "can't give away the secret"? Of COURSE you can! But I'm sure you want to keep us in suspense for as long as possible, don't you? Well, I guess I can't blame you... any good suthor would want to keep their readers guessing, wouldn't they? But could you at least give me a HINT? PLEASE? Anyway, I can't wait for the romantic pairings to start up... write more soon!

PS: I'm glad you like my quotes! I love it when people read my bio and tell me what they liked! 'Cause who doesn't like quotes? They're awesome! Hee hee...
JoeBob1379 chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
Did they travel in time, or something? This is strange... and what is the horrible secret mentioned in the summary? Hmmm... well, I can't wait for the next chapter! Write more soon!

PS: When will the HG/SS and GW/RL start?
Witchy-grrl chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
Hmm...Three Gryffies and a Slyth all alone in a deserted castle...Oh, the possibilities...

:) I DO hope you update this one soon...I'm rather curious about why everything seems a bit different...As well as Hogwarts's terrible secret...

lil pixie chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Well you definitely have my attention. I like what you done so far. This is a pretty good story. I do hope that you update soon. I'm curious to know what happens to Lupin, Ginny, Hermione, and Snape. _
robocommieislove chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
Oh, it's getting good! This is my first time reading a go-back-in-time fic, and I gotta say I really like yours!
Barbi Bee chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
Floor plan, what floor plan. If the staircases can kept changing why not the rest of the building with things like the dungeon and Gryffindor tower etc remaining in the same general vicinity.
Mercurial1 chapter 3 . 12/29/2002

update soon!
Christine chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
Excellent... another chapter :D

So they've gone to an emptied Hogwarts... what happened? I hope we find out sooon!
Redone chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
That was unfair of you, to stop there! :)
Artemis chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
another chapter:) we have another chapter:)))

what do u mean by "u r crazy" - i know that i am, but don't forget- we have another chapter:))

by the way. can i ask something? i am a big fan of S/H ship, but it won't happen very fast like in other stories, will it?
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »