Reviews for Another World
Romulus chapter 15 . 10/16/2005
Cool, at last they find something helpful. What were they hoping to find in those books anyway?
Romulus chapter 12 . 10/15/2005
Yes, I agree with you on that point, Minerva and Hermione are very similar as I imagine them as well.
Romulus chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
Still fun...the pairings were treated very well so far! I liked your wolf Remus.
Romulus chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
Brilliant so far, I'm very much enjoying this. Yet another take on Snape and Lupin...very cool!
Romulus chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Well, we like Ron because he's funny. He's not a smart guy, but there are some stories with hime which explore his better qualities:)
Romulus chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Promising start...good characterizations for Filch and Ron...Snape was a little weird, I suppose I just need to find out his reasons...
Sindie chapter 27 . 9/22/2005
Loved it! I admit that I never thought of Remus and Ginny as a couple, but it seems to work. I love Severus and Hermione together!

I cried during the part when Hermione first kissed Severus and he started cried. Beautiful, just beautiful!
MordantFaerie chapter 27 . 8/8/2005
Hello!

So, I lost track of this story about two years ago (under coolgirlchic16), and well, I'm glad to have found it again.

This really is a nice romantic and as orginal-as-fanfiction-can-be story. This is probably one of the few Remus/Ginny fics out there and it's really great. Also the Albus/Minerva is wonderful.

Overall a great piece.

C.
dubtheeunforgiven chapter 27 . 7/6/2005
aww that was a beautiful story! u really have a talent for writing!
Phaet chapter 27 . 6/5/2005
A lovely story. I especially enjoyed the scene with Remus and the demons. I hope they all get to live happily ever after (including Albus and Minerva, because they're such a cute couple)... although I guess I can just read the sequel now and find out for myself!
RadicallyRandom7 chapter 27 . 5/4/2005
Awesome Story!
Karana Belle chapter 27 . 4/23/2005
I really thought that this story was good. very good. i'm glad i read it and it was kind of suspenseful.

Karana Belle

Resident at St. Mungo's
CelticMargarita chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
great.
Pen Against Sword chapter 27 . 10/24/2004
very good! brilliant! i actually lyked the ending! i have the strong desire to be an author and reading stuff lyk this encourages me. i don't really know why. remus lupin is so kewl. so is snape. anyways i like reading the wolfsbane site and the ashwinder site. i got the name of this from the chantico thingy. heh heh. u should check out summa my fics. wow 388 reviews? thats really good.
kayly silverstorm chapter 27 . 9/21/2004
Very nice story, I liked it a lot. Will there be a sequel, what with Snape and Hermione and the war?
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »