Reviews for Another World
Lilithe chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
I love the story so far
Angryclouds chapter 27 . 8/1/2004
I thought this fic was absolutely wonderful!
Branmuffinpower chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
Hi, i really like your story. I think the length and amount of chapters are perfect. I do like the Ginny/Remus pairing (usually only in a time turner situation). But i'm not too fond of Snape/Hermione. Oh well, i think your story is really good anyways. I like the way the mirrors were talking to Harry like in the book. Anyways, nice job :D
Maddy-Riddle chapter 27 . 7/18/2004
Good story! I like it a lot. And you manage to write a story with my two loved pairings HG/SS and GW/RL. I love you for that!

I would've loved to read a longer version of this, where you took more time in building the relationships before they accept the feelings. In the fic it seems like the 4 of them were already in love with each other before the story begins and the adventure convinced them to tell their feelings out loud.

*shrugs* Maybe the weirdness of the situation in hand made them fall in love that quick.

I really like the story a lot! And I saw you said something about a sequel... must go read that now.
Bunny-chan1 chapter 27 . 6/24/2004
I actually stumbled upon your fic looking for a Hermione/Lupin pairing.. but, I love how you've written Ginny/Lupin (something that I had barely considered!) and Hermione/Snape (which at first seems odd and horribly wrong... but it grows on you). Your style was great and I loved the idea! Awesome job. It was definitely kick ass and "Ocean Style".
sama chapter 13 . 6/20/2004
intead of "I have a crush on him" it would be "I fancy him" you don't need a noun
aikakone chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
Reading even if slowly. Great description of the accident. I can't say I like Ginny being written with such a weak character, though. The girl seems scared of her own shadow. Does she at least get a backbone in your story by the end of it?
aikakone chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I figured I would start your story as I have read almost every R/G piece of fiction that has ever been made. As yours is one of the older ones out there, I will assume the idea of the girls being caught after hours came from you. Several people list this story as their inspiration for their R/G fandom and several stories use that same idea. So you are probably a pioneer!
azuriyteblue chapter 17 . 3/3/2004
Love the story...I'm not that great a fan of Ron-it's nice to see somebody feel the same way! You've kept everyone in character nicely. SS/HG and GW/RL are two of my favorite pairings. Great job!
azuriyteBlue
me chapter 27 . 12/13/2003
NO NOT THE ENDING! MAKE A SEQUAL! OR I WILL HAVE TO PERSONALY STALK YOU DOWN! hehe :) It is so good!
Boromir chapter 27 . 12/6/2003
Oh, what a beautyfull and brilliant piece of work! As always, I should add! *gg*
LupinsGirl12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
YAY! this is a great story! I am OBESSED with ginny/lupin..and although I dont care much for hermione/snape..its worth a try! cant wait to read more! :D
Rockerbaby2 chapter 27 . 11/28/2003
I love this fiction. It is so great. And amazing. I mean, it took me a week to finish it but it was great. I hope to find more of your fiction's soon.
Rockerbaby2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
This is a cool fiction. HG/SS AND GW/RL. Really great.
OrganizedChaos1982 chapter 14 . 11/10/2003
the story is nice.

ss/hg fanfic is like the only kind of hp fan fic i read. snape is just too sexy!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »