Reviews for Conquest
keito-kyokun chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
cool-cool _

AndreAlaRae chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Found it again! Yes! _ And the fic is just as good as it was the first time i read it! I do bow down to your writing style and wish that you could write more LoK slash!Specially my fav. pairing of Kain/Raz! It don't help that i've played Defiance as of late and that game just don't help with all those goddamn slash undertones! Specially the end _~...i did cry tho...*sniffle* Anyhow,Yer good at writing so i hope u keep it up!
Seir chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Hee, cute, nicely written, as well.
person chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
well? I LOVE IT! hurry up and update!
Insanus Caseolus chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I agree with CrimsonObsession! Their actions do just scream, "SLASH!" at you. After I played Legacy of Kain: Defiance (the newest in the series), it was so obvious. It may not be intended for it to come out like that in the game, but it did! Especially at the ending where... Well I don't want to spoil it for you. Just continue! I'm surprised that there isn't more Kain/Raziel ficcys out there! It's good. _
Kain-is-my-plushie chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
AW 2 things one *hugs you till ya turn blue* thank you there are so few yummy Razzy/Kain fics out there so I thank you and 2 That was soo cute you much keep going please please?
Rose chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Very good KainRazy fanfic, it's worth reading and you should write another LoK fanfic involving a realationship between Kain & Raziel.
Akira-Jezabel chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
So uh How does a person without a bottom Jaw Kiss? VERY EXTREMLY good And I like your Advertisments Ive read two of those and I like em muchly so

P.S. Make sure to get back to me on how Razzie would kiss **scratches back of head*
Kia Vail-Kagami chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Nuhu... fascinating! Razi's such a poor lil creature...

Your writing stylw is great! I hope to read mors such stories from you sometime.
Shakiazu chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
OH! I love your writing style it is so good. You did not make this to obvious at first and you di dnot go straight to it. Excellent work. And poor Raziel, I cannot blame him for his feelings. And it was to short! sorry I had to mention that, it needs to be made longer. Ok I am done now. - Keep up the great work.
Redrum chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Hmm.. I don't think it is possible to kiss someone without a jaw.

Poor Raziel.. he can be so sad sometimes. When I first saw a picture of Raziel without the cover on it was kind of creepy. But looking closer at him he looked frail without it on. More fragile then when he hides himself behind the piece of material.
Deionarra chapter 1 . 3/1/2003

.yeah, there's not much else to say. ;) Poor beautiful Raz.
Learned chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Nice, too short
CrimsonObsession chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Wow. Just when I'd given up on the Soul Reaver fandom...

This is probably the first Kain/Raziel fic I've read that actually takes place IN Soul Reaver. Why is that? From the moment I first saw Kain and Raziel's interaction, my mind was screaming 'SLASH!' It seems so obvious, and yet very few bother to do it. Sure, there's Kain/Raziel fics taking place back before Raz's demise, but where's the fun in that! I need ANGST!

Which brings me back to your fic. Angst indeed _. Much angsty goodness! The power struggle between them is delicious, and the language you used is very poetic. This is definitely the best quality LoK fic I've read so far. Thank you for giving me some hope for the fandom, and please, GIVE ME MORE with MORE FICCAGE! I read your GW fic, which was intriguing but only seems to be started so far ;_;. (Write more of that too!) Unfortunately, I've never seen much of the FF games, but if I had I'd read your other fics, heh. I might anyway _.

Must shut up, review too long. If you do decide to review me in return (you certainly don't have to!) I'd like it if you read my story Vindication, as that's my best one. If you haven't seen Invader Zim, I tried to make it understandable anyway, and you might learn to like the show, which is the best thing on television, hands down!

I shut up now. WRITE MORE! [goes poof]
AndreAla chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Loved it man ;o) Very interestin, a lil bizzare! But hey! The LoK series itself is a lil bizzare, wicked, weird, different... but that is the way i like it _. Keep up the good work, i look forward to reading more of yer work(...that is if u do any other of course lol)