Reviews for Man to Man
yay chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I normally hate that sort of chauvinism, but coming from Kit it's ok...I feel like a hypocrite. This fic was great.
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HI
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my private email adress()so that i will show you my pictures,please do not write me back here hope to read from you,

yours juliet
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
pretty good and very sweet of kit
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Since when did Ronan act like that to Nita? He was pretty nice. Other than that, the story was ok.
butforthecries chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
hey, ronan is a good guy

i say the word 'slut' alot...it rolls off the tounge

imani will concur, after about twenty minutes of arging about it...
Kittles chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I don't know whether you'll ever read this review, as it's been 4 years since you wrote this story, but I have to tell you how fabulous this story is. It captures the true feeling of their friendship without dwelling on romance. Friendship is a side of their relationship that most fanfiction writers don't bother with. At this point, it IS their relationship and it's nice to see that someone else sees that their friendship is just as important, and probably more important, than any possible future romance.

-Kittles
Talya11 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Yay! aww! so cute! I realy hate Ronan. After redaing only the first book I knew that Kit and Nita would be a good couple. Personaly I wish you added a kiss at the end but I think that might be cause I'm sappy. Oh well. Any way this story rocks.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oh that was so cool...! WAA! Kit _rocks_, so very muchly... *glomphug* I like this tons! Very well written! Aww, cute Kit...and *glomp* poor Nita! Lovely fic! _
Ash-the-great chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Oh..this is EXACTLY what I can see Kit doing...Go Kit! It was so sweet...I wish i were Nita...actually, no I don't, then I'd have kissed Ronan...Anyways, perfectly written. Good job!
silverfingers chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Whoa...so I'm scrolling thru your fics, since I haven't read all that many, and I see this. Never read Young Wizards, but I saw the title and...YES! Oh MAN I LOVE that song! Except they won't play it on the radio anymore...so i haven't heard it in 4 eva...why is the entire universe out to get me?

Anyways, excellent fic, you did a great job of interspersing the lyrics with the actual story. Like I said, never read the books, but I picked up pretty much everything relevant just from reading the fic. I sometimes do this thing where when I'm thinking up my next chapter or whatever I start inserting lyrics that I think fit it(they're all country songs. I am a country fan and never hear the end of it.) You didn't have to make anybody actually break into song to make it work, though, and you also picked the perfect song. KUDOS 4 YOU!

Ahem. Well, this has been a LONG review...I'm sure they were all very in character... Maybe I'll go read that series now.
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Sweet, well-written, and with an unspoken 'and they lived happily ever after' inscribed into the ending. Big bad wolf has been chopped open with an axe, etc. But the nice kind. *smile*
Lessa3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Aw! That was so sweet! If it had had any more sugar in it, my teeth would have rotted off.
But that's a good thing.
The story was written so right. it seemed real, like something Duane would write. I can SEE Kit bashing in Ronan's face for bad mouthing Nita too. Amazing! You are quite talented.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Very good. I thought Kit was a little OOC though. But still it still was sweet fic.
Marella chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
this is good.
Alex chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Yay! Awesome. I dunno.. I like 'She Doesn't Dance' but it made me feel bad for Kit. I like this one better. he he..poor Ronan. I'm glad you got him beat up in this fic. I think the main reaosn most people hate Ronan is because he's messing with our N/K. anyways, Go KIT, Go KIT!. the ending was the cutest ever, perfectly well written and could have been straight from one of the books. good job!