Reviews for Ménage à Trois
Nikki's fantasy chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
I love this!
hethetli chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
"which made for a chilly Antonio, whose home was all sunshine and beaches" u ... there are differences between summer and winter, in real it snows more in Madrid than in Paris or London (due to Madrid is the highest European capital) as I read in a comment "the Mediterranean weather stays in its Mediterranean shores, as soon as you go inland be prepared for heavy snows" :D and since Spain is the personification of the country, I think he lives in Madrid most of the time, so he's used to it xD also in Northern Spain loool I remember this year a lot of british got stuck in snow look for "BBC British tourists trapped in snow in northern Spain" temperatures falling as low as -15C (5F).
:D Apart from that I love the fic *heart* BFT are my favourite trio! and it's so hot! I also like you mix 3 languages xD omg, it's cool I could understand all the phrases in different languages lol *o* I liked when Gilbert said: "Does that feel good, meine liebe?" *melts* and Spain being in the middle *nosebleed* X3 favourites!
ILoveSprinklesOnMyToast chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
There are like those code things between the sentences of the story, so it's almost impossible to read it! Perhaps you could remove them
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Umm... Have you read this yourself...