Reviews for Adamantium
good story
brayanamaya963 chapter 16 . 11/24/2023
Una de las mejores historias que he leído la introducción de los personajes de Marvel universo en el mundo de HP fantástico más el desarrollo de los personajes la interacción cómo haces el nacimiento y los sufrimientos de cada personaje es único de verdad esto lo leí en tus pequeños cortos de historias de HP entonces te digo me gustó bastante lo voy a guardar y por si acaso algún día se actualiza me entrara en tu ubicación si no hay otro problema pues con el sistema de fanfitrión entonces un saludo desde España Madrid que tenga salud prosperidad que todo te vaya bien en la vida
setokayba2n chapter 16 . 2/16/2023
While I guess this is not going to continue after many years... I wonder if you had the plan of make Harry the reincarnation of Xavier
cowchoas chapter 16 . 2/8/2023
it be funny if charles was reincarnated as a house elf,
or charles wake up only to find he is old man trap in prison that everyone things is dead... ie he Grindelwald
DracoKing30 chapter 1 . 12/11/2022
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
Serinity Dawn chapter 16 . 11/4/2022
I pray that you are well and safe. I notice that you haven't updated in a long time and really was hoping to read more of this story.
Nina Isabelle Munoz chapter 3 . 7/7/2022
Is chapter three missing?
Eriktheviking70 chapter 16 . 7/1/2022
Another epic teaser.
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 16 . 3/11/2022
Know you lost the notes for this story, as well as the Muse.

But hopefully the following might rejog it.

A) Technically, Logan has what's known as the Feral package; Enhanced senses, some form of healing factor and often atavistic physical traits.

Cases in point: Thornn and her sister Feral, Sabertooth, Logan, Wild Child, Daken, Romulus and Remus.

So it's more like three mutations rather than two.

B) Considering you're having Earth undergoing something akin to a Ragnarok cycle (what with Logan having survived the fall of the previous "Age", the rise and fall of near identical civilizations, the world wars happening again etc etc).

Have you considered that Trolls might be the inbred offspring of the Grey Hulk and She-Hulk? Know that there's at least one "future" timeline where this occurred and Logan having to deal with said offspring.

The HP Giants would simply be descended from the Jotun tribes under Thrymm and Surturr (possibly with interbreeding between the two to lose their elemental affinities). (Similar situation with the Dwarves and Elves and their ties to the Nine Worlds)

Veela being descended from an Inhuman Phoenix Force Avatar (to explain the Moon Goddess reference you dropped earlier)?

Goblins.. either Other World or ties to whatever it was that lead to Madeline Pryor calling herself the Goblin Queen.

(And the various Goblins that Spiderman has fought being another Totem example.)
deathwearsblack chapter 15 . 3/1/2022
great chapters. please update.
ILikeFanfiction4296 chapter 14 . 12/9/2021
cool story
DracoKing30 chapter 2 . 11/21/2021
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
Draco Fireball Lazarus chapter 16 . 9/23/2021
Shame there ain't more of this fic, it's pretty interesting. :)
Titanfur1992 chapter 16 . 7/20/2021
love this story, can't wait for more
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2021
In the X-Man movie Erik DID make war on children. When he destroyed the Golden Gate Bridge entire families were thrown off the road deck. Though, from what I remember of the comics I read, he never went out of his way to destroy an entire town. I'm not sure where I found this story but it had Juggernaut in it. He was looking over a body of water like the English Channel, something upset him and he grabbed this boulder next to him and threw across. It landed miles inland leaving the authorities baffled as too how it got there. I really wish I could remember the title and more of the characters in it. Well, the story was good while it lasted. I hope someday you'll update it. I'd very like to read the next in the series Mythril. Till then, good luck with whatever you're doing now.