Reviews for Adamantium
DestructionDarkness chapter 4 . 7/18
is Charles also joining.
FlameGilgameshLover chapter 16 . 7/9
I Love this! Cant wait to read more! Please Update Soon!
bella.beau.14 chapter 16 . 7/6
More plz
LCF chapter 16 . 5/29
More I say..! I demand it at once! Update..! Like there's no tomorrow! ~HOURLY, EVEN!~
(proceeds to chant w/demented fervor!) "The Power of Your Fans ~COMPELS~ You..!"
All at once fun, and believable! 100/100.

Two teeny, tiny points - 1) Bring on Deadpool! For the sake of utter insanity, if nothing else. (comic and/or Ryan Reynolds version will do!) or better still..! have Sirius Black end up w/Deadpool's mutation and insanity!
2) If Loki ~does~ appear..? have it be YOUR Loki. (Hiddleston's is awesome, and the historical one is as well, but yours..? is Ridiculously funny and awesome!)

Might I also humbly request an omake of Dumbles running into (and then running for his life from!) Dr. Doom?
(You just KNOW the Ruler of Latveria would absolutely LOATHE such a ninny as Albus Bugger-All!)

Fun stuff! All of it - hope to see it updated and soon!

- LCF
Shadow Azula chapter 16 . 5/21
Loved it, Update please?
Bosma17 chapter 16 . 5/2
Please update
Multifandomgirl2 chapter 16 . 4/25
Oh my god, you read Mercedes Lackey? Do you like her Elemental Masters series?
nicarose24 chapter 1 . 4/16
please continue this
Carol542 chapter 16 . 4/10
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
Carol542 chapter 1 . 4/8
Love it
Nerfhearder69 chapter 16 . 1/22
Your timing is way all over the place. I don't know if it's the 1990's or the 2090's or even further. Throwing Old Man Logan in was a real case of cognitive whiplash. Ah well, it was fun to read and it would be fun to see more.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 12 . 1/22
ME! ME! I DON'T APPRECIATE THAT MUCH INSANITY! Some insanity, sure. But, damnit, leave the fourth wall alone. That's my shtick...
Nerfhearder69 chapter 10 . 1/22
Didn't you post an A/N that stated you have 20 chapters ready? What happened, hoss?
Nerfhearder69 chapter 5 . 1/22
Dude! That just screams for Murphy to sit up and take notice. You only have yourself to blame...
More please?