Reviews for Adamantium
More please?
E. E. Terrill chapter 16 . 1/10
Sssoooo... Should we consider this abandoned?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
D. I DO HAVE MOST OF ADAMANTIUM DONE (UP TO CHAPTER 20) AND UP TO CHAPTER 4 OF IT'S IN THE BLOOD. I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THOSE UNTIL THE COMPUTER IS FIXED.
What happened? Did they get lost
Carolyn Ohlmann chapter 16 . 11/21/2017
This is a great story! You are not going to finish it? Nor write the sequel? :(
wildtrance chapter 16 . 11/12/2017
beautiful as always.
beatboxpanda chapter 16 . 11/2/2017
Loved the story. When will you be posting more ?
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 16 . 8/26/2017
Awesome story. Update please. Pairing for Magneto?
A lone Black Angel chapter 16 . 8/5/2017
Amazing story, will you be continuing it ?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2017
Love the story! Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
Up to chapter 20 done? *looks at chapters available* Something has gone terribly wrong, for at least four chapters. There's probably some sort of joke based on the Demon Owl/what was lost being the chapters, but I can't really think of anything that really works.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
*maniacal laughter*
I miss this story. It's fun~!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2017
Hm... Gambit vs Deadpool? Well regardless of preferred personalities, Gambit's clothes are a hell of a lot better at "blending in" -at least somewhat- almost everywhere. Also, Deadpool doesn't bother with any protective armour really, except maybe a cup, because of his regeneration ability, which Harry doesn't have. They could probably manage a rather Deadpool-themed variation of a Gambit-based outfit, though. More red and black, and more actual weapons instead of "things to make blow up".
Both have some degree of "hammer space" effects, though Gambit has actual hidden pockets -and lots of them- to "explain" where things come from, as well as the option to "hide things under his coat". Add that to the many ways magic can further affect the material's properties as well as how much fits in said pockets...
isis424 chapter 16 . 6/18/2017
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MORE!
Rebecca chapter 16 . 5/21/2017
Oh i love this! I should be revising for my exam tomorrow but i love your stories so much please update soon! XD I can't wait to read more !
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2017