Reviews for For those kinds of nights
Qeez chapter 1 . 9/13
Beautiful, love it!
It's very rare to read of Sakura written this way. Most of the time they overpower her too much and turn her into a Mary-Sue. I like how vulnerable she is here yet slowly walking on the path to recovery. It's the Sakura I can see would have been like had Kishimoto been a better writer.
Royal Blossom chapter 1 . 7/8
This is the first fanfiction I read about these two and I fell in love with this ship! It's a rare and weird ship, but in my opinion they could've worked well! The story was well-written and I like how slowly, yet deeply they fell in love with each other!

When Sakura healed Shisui I was like "YES!YES!HE'LL SEE AGAIN!HE'LL SEE HER!OMG!SAKURA IS SO NICE!"

And then like,

"GO TO HELL, YOU KUMO-NINS! SHISUI'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!"
Empress Jane chapter 1 . 5/12
Okay, this is undoubtedly AMAZING. Thank you for writing something so beautiful :)
Angie chapter 1 . 4/20
Thankyou for writing such a beautiful story. I'm srsly touched.
Sukki18 chapter 1 . 4/19
It isn't often I find such a well written ShiSaku fic, it's such a rare pairing but they're both always so freaking cute together! I only wish that this was a multichapter story to pamper to my needs, but I guess I can survive with the sweetest ShiSaku oneshot in existance.
Cisely chapter 1 . 1/1
That was really fluffy! I loved it, they are so adorable together! Really, its sad and shocking how in this story people just began to forget about or pity Sakura and Shisui. Like geez, talk about the disrepect right? But at least they were able to find each other. Haha they are both really childish at heart arent they? They would probably be amazing parents!
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This was so beautifully written and I was extremely immersed into the story. The characters were surprisingly well-developed for a one shot and I have never been a shisuixsakura shipper but now I think I am! :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
How have I not found this befor!? Love it!
Kgirl17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
My heart! This is beautiful. I cried near the end. I love the growth of both characters, and am very thankful that they were able to see each other through together! The world needs more shisui/sakura stories!
Midnightdreams33 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This was so beautiful, it warmed my heart.
I loved how you gave us hints that Sakura was slowly healing Shisui. Really nice well done
eluce chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Beautiful~ Somehow this pairing isn't popular, but I found myself liking it very much. Shisui is sooo lovable. Can't really resist him, can we? Thanks for writing this wonderful story. Love it!
thatoneperson000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Although I'm not a fan of this pairing, and I'm thinking them as friends here, I absolutely love this fic. It was so heartwarming, the way Sakura and Shisui interacted with each other, and the news in the end. Favorited! w
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 8/24/2016