Reviews for For those kinds of nights
lxke.writes chapter 1 . 7/12
my heart melted 3
Tonegawa Rie chapter 1 . 7/9
I really appreciates you for making this story. Thank you.
ivegotpurple chapter 1 . 7/2
So sad! So cute! So lovely. I was perfect.
A chapter 1 . 6/25
Thanks for sharing! This was wonderful!
Kuroshirokun4869 chapter 1 . 6/17
I would love to read more chapters but...

THERE IS ONLY ONE! ONE CHAPTER! GAHHH
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 4/27
Beautiful story
DarkArtistic chapter 1 . 4/26
I was so scared for a second. That Sakura better not die or I'm going to cry Niagara Falls worth of tears. who brought me so much joy when she didn't and how cute you ended it.
Mistra Rose chapter 1 . 2/11
Very sweet!
DroopyGeek chapter 1 . 1/15
It never crossed my mind before how compatible Sakura and Shisui are. I mean, yeah I read some fanfic with them as the main ship, but I never really see them as the-perfect-for-each-other kind of couple. Most of the time, I just pass them as another couple within a huge pile of couples in the Naruto universe, nothing special. But I can confidently say that my view have changed today. And I have you to thank for that.

I wish this fic was a multi-chap. I feel attached to Shisui and Sakura for some reason. I feel their pain and insecurities. I still want to see them interact with each other, going to the next step in their relationship, and so on and so fort. But hey, whom am I kidding, I'm already content with this fic just the way it is.

Really, thank you for writing this beautiful fic and have a great day.
Chamomile-chan chapter 1 . 1/13
This was so sweet~ I never really thought about them together but it’s so cute.
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 1/9
Lindo.
Outau chapter 1 . 1/2
update soon update soon update soon
glitterypinkfangirl12 chapter 1 . 1/2
So Cute!
Qeez chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Beautiful, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
It's very rare to read of Sakura written this way. Most of the time they overpower her too much and turn her into a Mary-Sue. I like how vulnerable she is here yet slowly walking on the path to recovery. It's the Sakura I can see would have been like had Kishimoto been a better writer.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »