Reviews for For those kinds of nights
Mistra Rose chapter 1 . 2/11
Very sweet!
DroopyGeek chapter 1 . 1/15
It never crossed my mind before how compatible Sakura and Shisui are. I mean, yeah I read some fanfic with them as the main ship, but I never really see them as the-perfect-for-each-other kind of couple. Most of the time, I just pass them as another couple within a huge pile of couples in the Naruto universe, nothing special. But I can confidently say that my view have changed today. And I have you to thank for that.

I wish this fic was a multi-chap. I feel attached to Shisui and Sakura for some reason. I feel their pain and insecurities. I still want to see them interact with each other, going to the next step in their relationship, and so on and so fort. But hey, whom am I kidding, I'm already content with this fic just the way it is.

Really, thank you for writing this beautiful fic and have a great day.
Chamomile-chan chapter 1 . 1/13
This was so sweet~ I never really thought about them together but it’s so cute.
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 1/9
Lindo.
Outau chapter 1 . 1/2
update soon update soon update soon
glitterypinkfangirl12 chapter 1 . 1/2
So Cute!
Qeez chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Beautiful, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
It's very rare to read of Sakura written this way. Most of the time they overpower her too much and turn her into a Mary-Sue. I like how vulnerable she is here yet slowly walking on the path to recovery. It's the Sakura I can see would have been like had Kishimoto been a better writer.
Royal Blossom chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
This is the first fanfiction I read about these two and I fell in love with this ship! It's a rare and weird ship, but in my opinion they could've worked well! The story was well-written and I like how slowly, yet deeply they fell in love with each other!

When Sakura healed Shisui I was like "YES!YES!HE'LL SEE AGAIN!HE'LL SEE HER!OMG!SAKURA IS SO NICE!"

And then like,

"GO TO HELL, YOU KUMO-NINS! SHISUI'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!"
Empress Jane chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Okay, this is undoubtedly AMAZING. Thank you for writing something so beautiful :)
Angie chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Thankyou for writing such a beautiful story. I'm srsly touched.
Sukki18 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
It isn't often I find such a well written ShiSaku fic, it's such a rare pairing but they're both always so freaking cute together! I only wish that this was a multichapter story to pamper to my needs, but I guess I can survive with the sweetest ShiSaku oneshot in existance.
Cisely chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
That was really fluffy! I loved it, they are so adorable together! Really, its sad and shocking how in this story people just began to forget about or pity Sakura and Shisui. Like geez, talk about the disrepect right? But at least they were able to find each other. Haha they are both really childish at heart arent they? They would probably be amazing parents!
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This was so beautifully written and I was extremely immersed into the story. The characters were surprisingly well-developed for a one shot and I have never been a shisuixsakura shipper but now I think I am! :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
How have I not found this befor!? Love it!