Reviews for I Am Not A Soldier
DaLadyofSouls chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
You would think after living with the turtles for a year she would know April's home address and phone number, just a thought...
starryflakes chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
WHAT Elek's gone?! As much as there's a pretty happy ending, Elek's gone! Ahhhhhh! Donnie you better help Bailey build him again and Bailey keep Elek's name, maybe put it as Elek v2.0 lol.
starryflakes chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
omg action-packed chapter, got me so hooked up! And the Budapest thing, omg I so remember that in the Avengers movie *insert laughing crying emoji here* I love the Elek and Bailey interaction, pretty cute! I don't think I'll have a request now, just waiting for more action, and guessing who's gonna go up to space and blast that giant missile, either Bailey or her Dad, that's my guess.
starryflakes chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
ahaha I love the cute moment at the end when they were discussing about Space Heroes. So Coulsen's gone, and they're "escaping" from Fury. Sounds exciting ! Wonder what's gonna happen next. Another great chapter, can't wait to see the next ! (More Elek maybe? Lol :p)
starryflakes chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
lol I loved it! I liked how Donnie tries to comfort Bailey when she said that he always gets hurt because of her. And poor Elek, being dragged into everything. Great chapter btw! Will there be more turtle and Bailey interaction? (Feel so requesty hehe)
starryflakes chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
ok yay! I shall review! And yay! Turtles and Bailey! When's the Bailey and Donnie thing gonna happen?
GrimmyRayne chapter 1 . 8/15/2015