Reviews for Difficult Love
AngelHell99 chapter 21 . 1/12/2017
I am sooo glad that you're going to write more as I loved this book and was very disappointed when I saw that there was only 21 chapters so I am very happy that you are going to continue writing.

AngelHell99 chapter 19 . 1/12/2017
I love the fact that Brienne got Grell's teeth
AngelHell99 chapter 2 . 1/10/2017
I love this chapter
AngelHell99 chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
I love it
SULMA5ever chapter 19 . 9/26/2015
This didn't disappoint me at all! I love this story! You have an amazing plot you came up with, so thank you for writing it. I hope you can update soon, or whenever you have free time on your hands. I don't want to rush you though, because I'm a fanfiction writer myself, except not on this site. I understand how busy one can get. That said, update when you can.
SULMA5ever chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Were you making references to Ciel in Wonderland?
Tirnel chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
well good for getting another chapter up.
Tirnel chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
quick note...something I've noticed... you keep saying "baby grows"... that Grell's friends had made baby grows for the babies...do you mean baby gowns perhaps? because I have no clue what a baby grow is.

liking it so far.
Hell'n Damnation chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
Hi, I'm really enjoying this story. William and Grell are very well done , keeping in character too. I'd love to wander around Grell's house. Have a good holiday, Cheers, Helen
Allegra chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
I just wanted to say that I think you've done a wonderful job with this story! Your frequent updates have been an absolute gift. I feel like Grell is actually very in character in that even though she is experiencing heavy emotion that we haven't yet had the opportunity to see "officially" in the manga or anime, the way she is reacting doesn't seem at all out of place for her. I imagine navigating an upset Grell would be akin to tip toeing through a minefield, so I think you captured her impulsive and dramatic personality well while also portraying the deep deep anguish she feels despite her dramatics. I hope that makes sense? Haha. Lovely plot line and delivery!
MissWingedLioness chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Good job on this fic! It's very interesting! I hope Grell's babies will be five girls! **

I'm looking forward to read next chapter! Keep up the good work!

Katherine_