Reviews for For Want of a Name
AkashiSeijuro-IA-4 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Here's what got on my mind after reading this...
FYI, in this story both of Ichinose (Akemi) Haru's parents survive.
"So what if both of Isuke's parents are boys? Got a problem with that?" Isuke looked straight at Akemi Haru to gauge her reaction. Azuma Tokaku there on stand by in case Inukai or the others try something funny. " No, I don't have problem with it. In fact, both my parents are girls," Haru quickly replied to diffuse the situation but everyone was shocked to hear her declaration. "Ehh, then what did your mother like about your uhh... father figure mother?" Nio curiously asked. "Mama said that when she were young, she wanted her other half to be like grandma, which fits papa's description," Haru reminiscence. "Then how about you, Akemi - San? What would you want your other half to be like?" Sumireko asks, her interest being piqued by the conversation. "Umm... Someone like Papa, I guess. Someone who could be cold to others but is actually overprotective, someone who'll make you feel safe even if they hurt you and someone who would go through hell and back for you, that's what papa's like" (But isn't that a word for word description of Azuma -san?) thought everyone in the class. Tokaku remain oblivious.
Evertide chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Nothing like some good MadoMagi fluff.

I knew as soon as I read the summary I was going to want to read this, and it didn't disappoint at all. It's so rare to see what-if scenarios, magic or not, where the girls have kids when they're older, in fact this might only be the fifth time I've seen it anywhere. Not including, say, Nagisa or Yuma or other adoptable (for lack of a better term) characters, I mean babies. But every time I've seen something then they do, it's just so darn CUTE, and this keeps the streak alive. I smiled all the way through it.

Don't worry, Homura, maybe next time you can get to stay "Mommy." Yes, that's right, next time.
Drinkie chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
This was cute and i'm guessing since there's not magic in this AU Haru was born thanks to IPS technology either that or through a Surrogate Mother
TwinCarcino chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
This was adorable and it has killed me, I am dead because of this. Good job, I loved reading this :D