Reviews for Life Reflections at Death's Door
basil783 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
That was deep. I really liked it.
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Heartbreakingly beautiful! I found myself tearing up a little while reading this. I love the insight into Ianto's heart.
toobeauty chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
what an amazing description of feelings!
Looking forward to reading more!
jo02 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This was lovely - and so sad - I read the last few paragraphs over about three times.
cjanegray chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Excellent. Very well written.
reddevilpoes chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Amazing. The whole story gives me visions of energy floating in nothingness. the love, the regrets, the pain, the hope. It is fragile but so strong. You have a great way of building feelings wih merely words.
Eva Nicholaidous chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Pain unimagined flows from your fingers... it's as if you have already been in the place from which Ianto speaks. Even at the edge, with the darkness ever beating at his back, his thoughts... his intent... is only to give succor to the one he loves. Well phrased. Nicely done. Devastatingly appropriate!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Hey I hope you post some more thoughts. I'd like to see how Ianto reacts when he does go back and have that moment of connection in The House of the Dead.

Would be good to see more from you, but thanks for posting this one :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Aww, so sad but really beautiful. Lovely writing!
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Beautifully written, eloquent, and utterly heartbreaking. I can easily believe that Ianto would wait in the featureless dark for eternity just to be there for Jack when he finally reaches the end of his life. i only hope there's something better awaiting them beyond the dark.

buddieswithbilis chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Thank you for this treat ... you have captured Ianto perfectly. This was beautifully written; almost poetic in nature ... Why have you not posted it before? It would be nice to read more from you.
Angstosaur chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Excellent - I am so glad you posted this. It is such a poignant and powerful study of Ianto's devotion to Jack. Well done!