Reviews for Pillow Forts and Puccho Fruit
CallMeJojo chapter 1 . 1/29
Literally my fav OC haikyuu fic! Thank you so much for making this! It was one of the first fanfics I've read and basically ruined my life
Yuki Suou chapter 22 . 1/18/2017
Cute!
guess monster chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
So after reading the last chapter i ended up searching for wath "leg hug" tells about a couple and i can't just be more happy than i am rigth now.
"If your partner entwines his/her leg with yours while sleeping, it can indicate that they want more sexual and emotional contact with you but are finding it difficult to say it out while being awake. The other meaning an intertwined pair of legs can indicate is that both of you care for each other and are extremely comfortable in showing love and affection".
...i can only dream and take this fic as canon for my own sake about how much i love kenma and need him to be happy. Thanks for creating this story, the best one i've ever read for sure!
slitheryg chapter 22 . 8/21/2016
Just finished this story and it was soo cute lol I liked how things were not rushed and things were not too far fetched so the story seemed realistic, loved it!
VioletSoleil chapter 22 . 6/24/2016
I'm sad to see it and like that but this whole story was super cute and so well played out! I loved reading it and I may just re read it again. I really hope you make a sequel
VioletSoleil chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
You have no idea how hard I'm laughing. I am dying
VioletSoleil chapter 8 . 6/24/2016
So Kaoris mom did get the money? What, tell me her dad's not that bad. Can't he see they need it?
VioletSoleil chapter 7 . 6/24/2016
You had me at RWBY just mentioning that made this chapter awesome
VioletSoleil chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
The interactions between them are just so cute. I'm so happy that you cleared up,and fact Hoshi and kaori are not a couple to kenma
VioletSoleil chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
Oh that was both cute and sad, I think Kenma still feels like Kaori is cheating on Hoshi with him. Oh man
VioletSoleil chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
Oh no, don't tell me he really thing Hoshi is her boyfriend! Can't he tell Hoshi is gay? I think the pink strip is a dead giveaway
VioletSoleil chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
So her mom is like the best right now, no having lesbian sex or otherwise, that line killed me. And I totally geeked out when you talked about fire emblem!
VioletSoleil chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
I love how she uses her friend in order to get Kenmas name. That is brilliant
VioletSoleil chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I love the story so much, just from this chapter you have me hooked.
MadderThanAHatter2 chapter 22 . 6/23/2016
This was such a good and cute ending! I absolutely loved it! Thanks for sharing the story!