Reviews for The Lightning-Flame Dragon King
Guess chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Ignore the person calling you a troll. If the person is too stupid to realize that there are tons of people on the site with similar writing style, then why bother letting their stupidity affect you. Keep reviewing the fics you love and ignore the moron. Or you can kindly explain to them that you are not the troll with solid proof. If they are still being idiotic, well... Just do what your parents tell you. Be the bigger person and ignore the egging. I'm sure the person is just trolling you.

Or you can take a temporary hiatus from the internet. Go live... Then come back when your calmer. A break neve hurts. No need to delete just because of some false acusations. Just look at the report groups. They get blamed for bullying and troling all the time because they provide authors with a warning on rule violations. They don't quit because of selfish kids, and neither should you.
mackyjay21 chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
update this story .
Lord Crab chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Looking past the grammatical errors this is a very good story. I really enjoy what you are doing with Natsu and hope to see more.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
Awesome job with the chapter
GUIDix chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
great story
frozem1 chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
I liked the chapter!
ZeroDragonFlame chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
good chapter but you do need to check for spelling error you even wrote Happy in when they were getting in side the magic mobile
DisasterMaster0 chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
Nicely done, writing is getting better with each chapter.
Kript chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
You're writing as improved greatly, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
Hey draig been awhile and good job on the chapter
L.B.N chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
U get me in highschool dxd about Rias and asia about Issei being a nice story u made.
frozem1 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
I liked the chapter!
Seal-Sama chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Read all 4 chapters and I like the way this story is going dude, nice concept and I very nice way of writing it, I'm waiting for next installment bro, so keep up the amazing work XD Oh and by the way...SPOILER:
fangs of death chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
So far this has been a good story. Looking forward to more.
Dragon King of Fire Dragons chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY KEEP UP DONT DARE GIVE UP THE STORY OR I WILL HUNT YOU UNTIL I FIDYOU AND MAKE YOU WIRITE THE STORY OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER OVER AND OVER ...WE WANT ULTEAR ULTEAR...K...E...E..P...U...P...HuNt HUNT!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »