Reviews for The Lightning-Flame Dragon King
True Red Dragon chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Great job even greater improvement on the writing aspects and especially how you carried the story
Ponag chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
I'm loving this so far please keep writing more chapters
Monarch of Destruction chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Well, there are some grammatical error but I can understand since English isn't your main language (Just like me). But Natsu scared of Mirajane is truly getting old for me, I know you don't want to make Natsu all serious but that wasn't actually necesarry.

I know you've got control of this story but on the next chapter, please don't make Natsu scared of Erza because it wouldn't make sense if someone that stronger than Laxus, scared of someone that even weaker than him (Even though it's for comedic relief).
Cloud Narukami chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Nice stuff
frozem1 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
I liked the chapter!
CrAcKshipper8 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Great chapter you are doing very well for a rookie if you keep writing I honestly believe that you could be a great writer
Reaper495 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Wow this is great. You some grammar errors but you are definitely improving on fixing them. Would love to see how he confessed to his mates. Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter.
DisasterMaster0 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Still have a few writing mistakes, but your getting better on grammar and puncuation with each chapter. Good on you. Great chapter and waiting to see how Mira and Natsu became mates.
True Red Dragon chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Great job keep up the good work plus your writing improved a bit
DreamofChaos chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
The story is good without a doubt you just need a beta to help with the Commentary.
frozem1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
I liked the chapter!
Lincoln 6-echo chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Great start for a fic I think it can go somewhere so keep it up
True Red Dragon chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Great job just work on grammar and punctuation
Emperor Zeref Dragneel chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
The story has a good premise...but the pacing feels a bit too fast for me in some places?I think you could try and moderate the flow of actions a little...punctuation is also an issue but since it has been mentioned i won't need to refer to it..
But keep up the good work the story really has potential!
Kript chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Make sure to include speech marks when they are needed, since it got a bit confusing to read, but other than that great work and keep writing.
-Kript