Reviews for I Would Follow You Across Worlds
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Wow interesting plot! Love it, you planning on continuing this soon? Hope so! :3
HakkaiDuo chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
...Thhis fic is really eally good. I found it on Gundainum Line and I went searching to see if you had it updated anyway where else. Are their moe parts? please say there are I really enjoyed it andI would love to read more.
Aquarius chapter 7 . 11/16/2003
Update please?
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
here are some nicknames: trowa: nanashi and quatre: desert-angel sorry. just a suggestion
jldm chapter 7 . 7/10/2003
each new chapter pulles me in more to this world. Things don't look good for Duo. Look forward to your next update.
Valandra chapter 6 . 5/30/2003
Awesome! I'm so excited that you've finally updated again. This story keeps getting better and better.

I wasn't sure at first, how the confrontation between the two Wu Fei's was going to happen (still don't, but I have a few more ideas), but it's certaintly leading up to something better than I had originally thought/hopped.

Duo's reactions and responses, his feelings and such on the whole matter are beautiful. True to his character, I believe.

I'm throughly enjoying your tale, and can't wait for more.

Remember, keep hope alive! _
jldm chapter 5 . 4/27/2003
This is so good. But what a spot to stop at. I look forward to the next chapter.
Valandra chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
My gosh! AWESOME! Amazing as well.

I love you're idea of bringing the two worlds together like this. I've often imagined how one version of the boys would "interact" with another version, but you're the first one I've seen to actually do it.

Your concepts and character dezine are amazing too. I love the Wu Fei that lost his Duo. Their world, I think, is my fav., but since that's the one where magic is involved I may be a bit biased. Thought the fact that Wu Fei actually pays attention to Duo in that world gives me a great shove in that dirction too. _

Over all, it's written wonderfully. You know what you're doing, even if it tends to confuse you on occasion. _

Remember, keep hope alive! _
Avenged Suffering chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
Go 'Fei! Sure there are more important things than Trowa and Quatre.. but let's not forget to gut them as well. _;

Duo : You're quite the sadistic one aren't you?

*nods a lot* Yup Yup Yup. 'Fei baby will get his revenge. His lovely, sweet, revenge. *cackles*

Duo : *takes a step back*

Bai de Bai _;
Emily Hato chapter 4 . 2/18/2003
I LOVE IT! ITS SOO GOOD! Poor Duo, poor Wufei err Shenlong and poor Wufei' it's kinda like in math ya know when you amke the reflection then you put the ' and call it . . . prime or something anyway! Hmm aliases for Quatre and Trowa . . . umm? I really have no idea whatsoever . .. sorry!

CAn' wait for more!
Emily Hato chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
NO! Duo is dead? Why? Gagh! Poor Wufei! ::glomps DUo:: *snift* VERY GOOD!
Interested Reader of your story chapter 3 . 2/13/2003
Is Wufei1 going to fall for Duo2?

And what will Wufei2 do if he lost Duo2 to Wufei1?

Is Wufei2 cheating on Duo2 with someone else?

And if he is who is it?

Is it Heero2, Trowa2, Zechs2, or someone else?
Review. Here is my review chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
Run Trowa, run Quarte.

Wufei's on the hunt for your blood.

Where the heck is Heero?

Isn't Heero the one whose suppose to save Duo?
Review. Here is my review chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
update soon.
falling chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
this is an odd story but i like it -