Reviews for Sunflower
Numinous-Alqua chapter 16 . 5/13
Omg! Sqweee! YEEEEEES! God, did I ever mention I LOVE how cute there are?! Great update. As always
Sketchachu chapter 16 . 5/7
Aaaaaa I loved that chapter! It was super sweet to see how Robin and Frederick finally got together. I also really love how you write life into each character. It doesn’t feel like ‘character A did this, so character B said that,’ but instead, it feels like real people interacting with each other. 100% worth the wait!
Heyo chapter 16 . 5/7
Welcome back! I like reading how robin and Frederick got together
Sketchachu chapter 15 . 3/15
I found this story yesterday, and wow, I love it! Something about it just draws me in. I mean, I maaay or may not have read it all in one go because I loved it so much. Looking forward to future chapters!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 15 . 1/15
God they are so damn cute! I love them to death
Numinous-Alqua chapter 14 . 1/2
The sweetness! I can’t handle it! They are so cute together!
Heyo chapter 14 . 1/2
Yay robin will finally leave that workplace! She deserves better in her life smh. ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR :v
Phantom Illusion chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Don’t be embarrassed! This fic is amaaaazing and I am so glad that you decided to share it. So my reviews are about a week overdue (partly due to being torn as to if I should review here or on AO3, but mostly due to procrastination... and then it took another fortnight for me to post what I'd typed up - go me.)

… and FFN doesn’t let me pop out the review box. I’m sad.

There’s something about this fic that captivates me. Maybe it’s the Chrom-Robin-Frederick tension or the workplace setting, but this is seriously my favourite story. Whichever the case, you write amazing characters that are believable and make my heart ache (Uni!Chrom is so… well, I’ll get there in a couple of chapters).

Re-reading it though, there’s a couple of minor points that come up.

The main thing is the role of Libra. In Ch1, it’s implied that he works in the Human Rights Office (which sounds like a separate government body - but maybe could be an Exalt department?). I’m not sure if this is something which is left-over from the fic’s one-shot days or if it’s planned, but are Frederick and Libra still good friends? (Cause that would get… interesting)

There’s also a couple of possible missing words/slight contradictions: the third paragraph where it says “Although once, they did indulge in sex as the therapeutic method they would indulge in, especially when it rained”, which hints that they’ve done it more than once and when telling Robin about Chrom it says “Frederick watched Robin’s smile contort fade” should probably read “Frederick watched Robin’s smile contort and fade” (unless I’m reading it wrong, which is equally possible).

The little details don’t really affect the overall enjoyment of the story though (and damn, the smut is so hot). Robin and Freddy are cute too.

... And that's all I had typed up. I am planning to review each chapter... but that'll likely take a long while. For the meantime, know that I am in love with this story!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 13 . 11/19/2017
God Fred and Robin are so damn cute! I wish life was like that!
Heyo chapter 13 . 11/18/2017
Notifications for this always makes me happy woohoo! I’m on mobile atm, so maybe the link does not appear at the end? Anyway, great as always :D
Numinous-Alqua chapter 12 . 10/7/2017
Omg. I’m so in love with this story! Fred’s relationship with Robin is too cute!
friedkimchilover chapter 12 . 9/14/2017
Damn! Chrom's bein fiesty! I love it! Great chapter and writing as usual.
heyo chapter 12 . 9/11/2017
Glad to see you are updating this pretty frequently. Interesting how Chrom and Frederick will interact now. Can't wait to see reactions of Robin's team to see her in crutches too!
friedkimchilover chapter 11 . 8/29/2017
Hot diggidy! Nice chapter! As always, love your writing style and story telling. And that bit made me chuckle about Robins favourite flowers. Why did Chrom say that if he knew?! Anyways I personally love the long ass chapters but if it dries up your creative juices just do what you wanna do man. I love reading your stories. To me, they are more than just fan fiction. When I read your stories I'm like,"damn, this would be good if it was in a full fledged book." Can't wait for the next chapter!
heyo chapter 11 . 8/28/2017
It's getting better and better everytime! Can't wait to read the true confrontation of Chrom and Frederick