Reviews for Spy Girls
Mhitz chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
I love it... But the boss is somewhat creepy...
Mhitz chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
The girls are quite behaved these days :) wondervwhat they atebup to... ;)
Mhits chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Shoplifting!?
Jazzcat1231 chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
holy. s***. PLOT TWIIIIIST... just wow. I love love love this story. I was so sad when ai "died" but when she came back I was like holy **** hells yay! I absolutely love how the parents were spies too! amazing job, I love it SOOOOO much! keep up the good work!
SakuraS41 chapter 20 . 2/1/2011
Love this story.. I like the ending u made for DC.. It wasn't exaggerated nor was it too short.. Thx for the wonderful story!
Atheleia chapter 17 . 1/18/2011
This was a pretty good story, there was a moderate amount of chapters and a nice length for them. If I were to ask for improvements, I suppose that it would be best if you described more in detail exactly how Ran managed to join the, erm, Spy Organization, because I don't quite get that. Also, I think that next time you might want to limit the number of people you reply to in the chapter, if there's a few very special ones that you feel obliged to, that's ok, but not if it isn't that important.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 20 . 12/13/2009
That was cute! I clap for you! And SonokoXMakoto... And all the other canon couples... And just Detective Conan in general... And Gosho... I think I clap too much... )

Thank you for the story!

J. DCF
Elena Forest chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
AH! I knew it! I knew she was gunna find out! Gah! Must read more!
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hmm, too early to say anything about the story.

Like the jealous Shinichi, don't have nearly enough of them in the manga _

However you must make a better job of distinguishing the different POV and change of narrators.
TimeTraveler008 chapter 20 . 12/8/2008
The Time Traveler adores this story. She wasn't sure at the beginning, but now she is completely sure. You have made her smile, laugh, growl, cry, gasp, and squeal. She thinks you deserve some sort of reward.

The Time Traveler also says that this is one of the best fanfictions she has read on FF. Kudos (no pun intended) to you.
Phantom Rain chapter 20 . 4/22/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! ok i know you wrote this story many years ago and you probably arent even going to read this review but i have to say that this is the absolute best detective conan fanfic that i have read! i have always thought it would be good for ran to be stronger and keep secrets from conan/shinichi and you did just that! so thank you for making such a wonderful fanfic you did a really good job for not knowing much about the other characters
sHekLa chapter 19 . 2/23/2008
ah ha ha ha! this one is my favorite... i love how kazuha is like..."wait..don't i get flowers and chocolates?" D

and then when Heiji says "you are the sunshine in my day... etc etc corny-ness"

ah you have grasped this couple so well! good job! i love your story!
sHekLa chapter 20 . 2/23/2008
*cries while clapping*

so beautiful! i loved it! your endings are soo well done! I love this one! the last few lines... aw SO SWEET!
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 20 . 6/29/2007
Okay...So I just totally spend the last three/four hours reading this story from first chapter to the last. And I'm like, ' _ Christina no wonder why you are wearing glasses!' It's been a very-very long time since I've been that dedicated to read 20 stories and up to finishing the story.

Eitherway! At first I was like, ' She killed Ai!'

I'm so happy that you didn't. As for complaints that I scanned for your reviews, I don't think you did her horribly. oo; Actually think it was basically IC of her but, like you, the much I know about Ai is due to fanfiction.

As for the story plot, geez...talk about wanting to watch Totally Spies again, and Charlie's angels. It was a kick-ass fic, and it actually centered around the three girls. I wasn't expecting Eri to be the top moncho, but eitherway, that's amazing.

_

So! While I know I can have much to say, I think I'm going to stop. I just wanted to review because I thought it would be rude to read this whole story, yet not review.

-Rin
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
One of the best stories I read