Reviews for ICE ALLIANCE: A Jelsa Fanfic
Guest123 chapter 52 . 6/22
Hey :) I just stumbled across your fanfic and loved it I was up until 5 in the morning to read through it all :P your style of writing is very nice ;)
I hope you will update the story soon, cause I'm sooo excited to know whats going to happen next!
Alene Mask chapter 52 . 6/21
Before I ask you the question that is on my mind, I just want to tell you this is the first time I've ever reviewed a story on this website. I've been a lurker since January 2016. During that time, I read many stories. Some had excellent grammar (these are rare), and some had poor grammar. Many were plotted out well, and some weren't. I only read stories that are of good quality, and I've read this fanfic at least three times through. I just got finished reading the newly drafted version, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Kudos to you for writing a fanfic that finally persuaded me to review it. Now to the question: What do you plan on doing with Jack's immortality? I know writers don't reveal plot detail (unless it's to a trusted critique partner; I'm a bit of a writer myself), but I am genuinely curious as how you plan on weaving this into the story. Before I finish typing this, I just want to say keep up the good work. I do not plan this review being the last one by me on this story. Nope. Not at all.
~Alene
Tigerflight chapter 52 . 6/15
Wait, so if I go back and read the story over, it will technically all be new stuff? (Yes I know you just rewrote it, but you know what I mean) Please let me know by PMing or something. Thanks! You're awesome! I consider you to be kind of my idol in Frozen fanfics. Love ya!
~TF
MicroFire chapter 52 . 6/13
By the way anything is fine, I like to try and open up my selections when it comes to reading.
MicroFire chapter 52 . 6/13
Well then, it's a good thing I'm not 12. I won't give you my exact age; but rest assured it's over 17, so you don't need to worry in that department.
aaquater chapter 43 . 6/9
"What's the hardest you've ever gone?"?! Well that innuendo even flew right over Jack's head... How'd that be measurable anyway? I don't think the Mohs scale applies... :D :D
ASeaOfGreen chapter 32 . 6/9
Heeeeeeyyyyy ! So, I just finished reading chapter 32 and I had a few questions... Cuz i didn't really understand what just happened... Could the exorcist really see Jack ? And if he could, why did he pretend that he was a horrible monster ? Was it like, the mean guy from the movie (his name's Pitch right ?) ? And, that was Jack's family right ? That's soooooo sad... But anyways, your story is amazing and, whether it's dark and angsty or cute funny I live iiiiiiiit ! So glad I've still so many chapters left...
MicroFire chapter 55 . 6/1
Hi my name is MicroFire and I would love to know that if an author as good as you are would know any good book recommendations for me! If you do it would be most appreciated.
You did it again! I adored it! 'It's agony to wait' for the next chapter.
A Very Eager Reader
EruditeAthena123 chapter 55 . 5/28
Ok, so I have read soooo many fanfics over the years and not many of them can make me actually laugh. Like of course there's the standard quick exhaling laugh, but not many actually make me full on laugh. This story had me actually laughing at times. I also really do like your writing. The darker scenes I felt were well done and I personally enjoyed it. I read through chapter 54 in a day and just finished the last posted chapter. So I would just like to say I love the story and you've done a GREAT job.
Woo hoo chapter 55 . 5/22
YAY! NO MORE HIATUD! I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE
Jasmine Flame chapter 55 . 5/22
I have been reading fanfiction for a while now, and I have only seen a few that can compare to yours. The grammer and spelling are amazing, and you point out problems that few authors will adress, like Jack basically surviving torture for 300 years and Elsa's parents' horrible parenting skills. Stories like these are few and far inbetween. This is a true joy to read.
Keep rockin' it your way!
FrostbiteSJC chapter 55 . 5/19
OMG THIS BOOK IS AMAZING I LITERALLY HAVE NEVER READ SUCH A GOOD JELSA FANFICTION! Can't wait for the update :)
karma1369 chapter 35 . 5/17
Kristoff: You're in love with him
Elsa: No I'm not!
Me: denial~~
Guest23 chapter 55 . 5/14
THANK YOU SO MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU. I love Olaf as Jack's "son" and the scene with the painting of Elsa's father was so well done. Thank you for being alive and updating! It was definitely worth the wait.
Keep up the amazing JELSA action for us to fangirl over. I'm looking forward to the scene where Elsa is able to break past her insecurities to realize that Jack really does love her :)