Reviews for The Roads Not Taken
DemiCas chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
Cool ideas! (Of course, Dean is right, to a certain extent - Bobby *almost* goes postal, but it turns out in the end.)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
I really dig this alternate POV and "what might have been." The idea of other brothers facing the same situations and choosing differently, of John or Sam or Dean dooming all after a death...

I like that Atropos doesn't know why the Winchesters are so essential for continued human existence, that even for an immortal and powereful Fate understanding is murky.

My favorite bit is when Atropos scoffs at the "foolish mortals" for not realizing just how much supernatural tap dancing went into their personal survival and achievements, and then she is brought up short by simple sacrificial love. Brother choosing brother again and again, a confounding, indomitable thread in the fabric of the universe.
Halmaethor chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I really love this. The Fate's point of view is excellently written and characterised, and I love how you so clearly unravelled what could/would have happened without the various resurrections. It's so nice to have your stories coming regularly again, and this is a perfect example of why. :)
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I literally must shout BRAVO! This is an exquisite piece of writing; so unique, so creative. Absolutely loved the POV of Atropos ruminating all the ramifications of the Winchesters' existence and what their deaths would ultimately lead to. Just phenomenal.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us. Absolutely fantastic. Until next time...
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Liked this one, too... maybe because it was even more "out there" than Garth.
You're a magician with words! Cheers, D.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
A different point of view. It was very interesting. I liked how you could feel her being aloof and yet still interested in what had happened concerning them. I liked how you went into the different ways things were changed and what the outcomes could have been.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Wow! What a truly unique perspective on all the turning points in their lives. Loved iit Loved that you thought of it.
stagepageandscreen chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Oh my Chuck but this was incredible! The alternative 'universes' that you created that would have happened without the Winchesters just blew my mind, broke my heart, and made me so unbelievably happy. You are an awesome writer (my favourite SPN writer in fact) and this is one of your finest. I loved it!
SPAS or Libz
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Ooooooooh this is a super interesting look at the Winchester's lives. You somehow get used to people dying and coming back to life in the show just because it happens so often, but you forget that that it's still set in the real world and what is dead normally stays that way. Seeing it from this outside perspective, someone who sees all the threads of the tapestry as the Winchesters never could even though they're stuck in the middle of it... really drives it all home!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Ooh, interesting... I like the idea that if the Winchesters hadn't been saved so many times, another set of brothers would have been found to be Lucifer and Michael's meatsuits. That could make a really interesting alternate reality story, especially if Sam and Dean were still around to witness it!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Awesome and totally unique. Love how you explored the unnatural order through the seasons from Atropos POV, makes it all the more effective.
Usbib974 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Just when I think you've outdone yourself with writing Garth's point of view and, no, it can't get any better than this, guess what? You get better than that! How do you do this? It's amazing! It's even better than Garth! I no longer have words for how enjoyable and entertaining your stories are. I'm not sure that I won't combust if you get any better than this, though, fair warning. Great job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Very interesting. Explains a lot. lol
Madebyme chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
What an original and refreshing POV, especially for this timeline - I loved it!

I really enjoyed the "Still got you and me" line from Dean. Oh these boys!

Visionairy chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Katalin - This was a great perspective on all the instances of 'unnatural order' throughout the seasons. Very well done! And, 'Still got you and me." Thanks, needed to hear that, too. So glad you're still posting throughout the summer. It always makes me happy to see the notice that you've posted a new one. Thanks! V