Reviews for Dust to Dust
katerinna chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
I cannot imagine why I never reviewed this... I must have read it 4 or 5 times already and every time, even though I know what will happen and how and why I still cry, helpless silent tears.
Sara the pretty bookworm chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
This just became canon in my head. I can't believe it took me so long to find your stories.
SunsetDawn420 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Great story! Really great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I am not entirely convinced that you are not actually Patrick Rothfuss.
FalliciousPuns chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Um hi just one little question here... are you patrick rothfuss

But in all seriousness, very well done, whoever you are. You've captured Pat's style extremely well, and your characters are very, well, in character.

Kudos!
shiningsilverwolf chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Will this be a one-shot?
Denna chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Thank you for this beautiful story. I was deeply touched and I hope that many more people with have the pleasure if reading this fanfoc! Kvothe's character was very convincingly portayed and te writing style was simply beautiful3 you nearly made me tear up :* I sure can picture this as a real scene from the book and I think we all agree that kvothe is really related to meluan :) god, I wish I could express my deep gratitude for this amazing story and hope to read more from you in the future- until we finalmy get day 3
Lady of gondolin chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Amazing. Beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
10/10 A beautiful story. Whatever the next book brings this will be canon to me.
katerinna chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
the best of your stories so far. simple, raw and perfect. made me cry just like the scene in NotW when Kvothe finds his parents dead. I hate you for destroying the statue. and yet it was the only way. I love that Elodin knows Kvothe's name. I love that he can be kind and responsible and human. I love your story and I hate you for writing it.
Eressa chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I read this a few nights ago, and decided to defer reviewing until I could give the task the time and thought it deserved. This was beautiful, and I thank you heartily for sharing it. Kvothe was perfectly in character, right down to his signature "you-don't-know-so-I-will-tell-you" before launching into a beautifully descriptive and eloquent exposition of very complex emotions. My favorite line : "feelings too complex to name, too entwined to isolate, and too intense to suppress". That is so...real. As for Elodin, I hope Mr Rothfuss develops his character further to come close to what you achieved here. He's an enigma for sure, but from what we've gotten of him so far, he seems to have a capacity for compassion that is seriously lacking in fellow masters (except maybe Kilvin). I would love to read his encounter with Kvothe after the events that occurred here.
Anyway, many plaudits to you for writing such a wonderful piece of literature. I'm consistently surprised that this series doesn't get more attention here, but this story would be a gem even in the midst of several thousand others.
Cheers