Reviews for This is not for us to ponder (this was pre-ordained)
SHAE H chapter 3 . 9/18/2018
Loved it I hope you do more I really like the way you wrote this
lala1224 chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
Wow this was great. The movie was definitely not realistic lol. I loved it. You should write more like this .
Carmen-otaku2 chapter 3 . 5/5/2018
I love the happy ending ;)
AeLikesToPlay chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
This is excellent. I do not personally ship Jay/Mal, but it worked amazingly in this story and I honestly enjoyed reading it, which is rare when it comes to ships I don't ship. I loved the dark theme. The characters, to me, were deliciously twisted in a way that works incredibly well with who they are. I would like to thank you for sharing this piece of art, and hope to be able to compliment you on more wonderful stories in the future.
LilLinkGirl chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Wow! I like it! Thank you for sharing your imagination :)
GreenDayGames chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
This was great! I always wanted them to stay evil and I kind of wish it had ended like this.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
I'm guessing that Mal gave in an Carlos kept his dog? He liked that dog to much and, last I checked, it didn't betray him
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Was an absolute pleasure to read. Looking forward to more Descendants fics. You totally opened my eyes to the awesome-ness that is Mal and Jay. Loved that Evie carried through to the end especially with Doug's punishment
Emma.Henry.04.20.00 chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
"One day you're going to regret this."

"Not fucking likely."

This story makes me so fucking happy!
Emma.Henry.04.20.00 chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
OMG I CANT I LOVE THIS STORY SO FUCKING MUCH. LONG LIVE EVIL! EVIL LIVES
Emma.Henry.04.20.00 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I just want to say I haven't even read this just the warning and I'm extremely excited by the promise and potential of this story. :D
kaykaygirl55 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
You're right. This is honestly one of the most realistic and one of the most likely interpretations out there. The Disney movie was a little too sugary for my tastes anyways. I hope against all hope that there is a follow up of this story.
stargirl interlude chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
yo, i already reviewed this on ao3 but it's still so fucking good and i want this in my faves here too, so i thought, why the fuck not?

jesus christ. there isn't much to say that i haven't already, but i love this. love love love it. this fic is absolutely goals and you should be so, so fucking proud of it.

keep it up. i'm so fucking whipped i will probably read anything and everything u have to offer me.
kjay15 chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
AWESOME ENDING! And I'm extremely excited that you'll still be writing about them!

Queen Mal, King Jay, Queen Evie, and King Carlos

Evil Fucking Lives, and it's fucking awesome.
GrantGust chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
YAS BABY! YASS! BURN IT DOWN ROTTEN ONES! BURN IT DOWN!