Reviews for Dark Mark Winery
KAJA chapter 1 . 3/20
Amo la tua storia.
Mi preoccupa molto l'interessamento di Tom verso Hermione.
Spero che tu aggiorni presto.
MissFortune12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Please continue its very good
Fizzybaby8 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Oh my God! I need a sequel!
Lenore483 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Interesting, I love Tom's job and the Death Eaters (the name makes more sense when they willingly drink posion somehow) I'd love for you to continue! Would be great to see Tom actually winning her over somehow. Like the little tidbit with Ginny, but curious why Bella would knife Hermione, but she wouldn't remember her? Figured the fax was from him, he really is controlling though.
Hope you update this!
Xx
kieli13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This is really good! You should make it a three-shot or more! Truly brilliant writing also!
Lynda Loyde chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Ooo! I love that rabbit hole reference-that's really nicely done. There were quite a number of mistakes in your story though, some typos and misplaced words. But the plot really engaged me. I'd love to see where this is going :)

Do continue the story!
tautzj chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
You should continue this story. It's very intriguing and would love to read more of it
tneha chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Wow... This was amazing!
Deimanciukas chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I'm not a fan of non-magical world, but this story is quite interesting, so I'm waiting for more chapters :)
tacker23 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I like this story please continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This is isanely awesome! I feel like this is the fic I've been waiting for. I love love love it. Its so amazing I can't wait for you to write more.
ImperialGoddess-123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
LOLLL I died at "Netflix and chill",
can't wait to read more! 'Write' on! ;)
WantingtobeBeautiful chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Please continue the story! I love your writing!
Mahiwaga no Megumi chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Oooooo I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This story is perfect! I don't normally like no-magic AUS, but you've maintained everyone's character. Tom is so manipulative and creepy (the fact that he saw what she searched is just...), but I must admit, I'm a sucker for the "fake dating" stories.

As an aside, I agree 100% with Hermione's views on the phrase "Chill out".