Reviews for God of Fertility
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2022
Wtf is this garbage you have the actual nerve to call a what if
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2022
Loved it
Kuro.435 chapter 1 . 4/27/2022
Nice prologue
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2022
so disgusting with that smega stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2021
And probably others that I can't really remember. If you are squicked out by any of the above, I suggest you stop reading and forget that this fic exists.

Disclaimer: Naruto is not owned by any one of us. If it were, we probably wouldn't want to desecrate the setting and characters the way we are going to.

NS: That being said, don't think we're doing this out of hate. On the contrary, we are all fans of the Naruto series. We just...wanted to write a fic with as much carefree depravity as possible using the setting.

Kuro: And to learn how to write better H-material. But in any case the rules are simple: don't like, don't review.

Osprey: I am just here for some comments. Just because I am a bit more mature does not mean I don't have crazy perverted ideas. That aside, be ready to be surprised at what comes from my head.

Prologue: Time Primordial

Long ago, before the advent of chakra and the rampage of the Shinjū, the lands were roamed by gods and men alike. For the humans, it was a time of war and conflict, but the gods were largely unconcerned by the deaths around them.

Then, one day, one woman overturned the status quo of reality and stole the Chakra fruit. By eating it that woman, Ōtsutsuki Kaguya, granted mankind the ability to manipulate their life-force.

Once again, the gods did not particularly care. Or at least, they wouldn't have, if not for the consequences of eating the fruit.

With one of its fruits stolen, the great Tree came to life with a vengeance, mutating into a vast, terrible monster of pure destructive force. As it tore the continent apart, creating new ones, it was given many names: Daidarabotchi, Datara, Ame no Hitotsu no Kami and more famously, the Jūbi.

At last, there came a day when Kaguya's sons, the sages Ōtsutsuki Hagoromo and Hamura, rose up with their almighty power to lay low the Jūbi. This led to the creation of the nine Bijuu. However, that is neither here nor there.

As the land was reshaped by the Jūbi, the gods fled for their eternal lives. Eventually, after running out of places to hide, they came up with an elegant solution; they would cast away their physical forms and hide themselves away within the Wheel of Samsara. With luck, their all-powerful souls would be reborn into new vessels, long after the danger had passed.

However…even their actions had consequences, and mankind once more paid for the recklessness of others. The male half of the population began to dwindle. By the time Senju Hashirama passed away, preceded by his brother, the world found itself bereft of men. Fortunately, the remaining women (mostly the Uzumaki), designed a seal that, when applied, could grant another woman a temporary penis, with which children could be conceived.

Unfortunately, only kunoichi could write and power the seals, so the population continued to drop to near extinction.

But then...on October 10th, a boy was born between two kunoichi.

It was the turning point of the century, not only because of his gender, but also because of his soul and heritage.

The advent of the god of Fertility and Lust had arrived.

Chapter 1: Incarnation

There in the middle of a stone altar, a miracle of miracles happening. No one could hope to replicate such an event; due to its rarity among the world's population, it was considered something of an honor to witness, especially because of the two important individuals at the center.

While it wasn't exactly uncommon for such a thing to happen, it was still respected like a rarity and a miracle because of how rare it is in comparison hundreds of years ago. This of course, was the miracle of birth. To cover all the bases, doctors and nurses were scrubbed up and wearing face masks while attending to the pregnancy.

Now normally this event was rather loud. Contrary to what one would expect from a self-proclaimed 'miracle', it was a bloody, painful, angry and loud affair, but in the end it was all worth it…right now though, it was anything but.

"... Are you sure she's coming?" asked Mako, kneeling beside her tired wife. The Yondaime Hokage was covered in voluminously thick robes and a vest, hiding her breasts and making her chest almost completely flat. Her hair was cropped and spiky. If it wasn't for the clearly feminine features and smaller hands, one would swear she was a mythical man.

"M-Mako… we've been over this. I know when the baby is coming; I can feel her moving towards my opening right now, I'm the mother here!" She sighed, the exhale of air quickly becoming a small yawn, "I know what is leaving and entering my body."

Deep crimson hair
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2021
Man naruto is really stupid man
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2021
Man U make naruto so stupid ️
Clown Exorcist chapter 8 . 7/24/2021
I really hate Anko here, she has no respect for other people's personal space, and forgive my language here but she fits for the word "slut".
Miiracle chapter 12 . 7/22/2021
Best girl Ino
dark chapter 21 . 7/9/2021
esto es asombroso
Raizel Silvestre chapter 23 . 4/17/2021
Innocent Naruto to Manipulative Naruto
Guest chapter 28 . 1/26/2021
I wish there were more chapters
waytodawn0 chapter 28 . 1/13/2021
I do wish the story could’ve been continued because I really want to see Hanabi Finally have some proper fun time with Naruto.
1,051 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »