Reviews for Inside
Lady K Rox chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Dear, do you mind if I translate your stories to portuguese? :D
sex's author chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
great story! yes, thats what im talking about!
WickedRipePlum chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Now that's the kind of M/R fic I like to see.

This is wicked old, I just wanted to say thanks for it.
Danny Blakely chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
I love M&R stories so much and this is one of my most favourites!

Thank you!
Eva chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Ry, I know I sent you a personal e-mail telling you how glorious this was, but wanted to leave an official review.

How do you do it? You've created a sumptious reflection of Marguerite's inner thoughts and emotions...and it is beautiful. It is wonderful, lyrical, poetic...astounding. I can't think of enough flowery words to describe it. The words that keep echoing in my mind...'the essence of John Roxton'...inside Marguerite. (And, don't we all want to have that feeling).

You're a very talented writer...my friend...and may I say, you write PERFECT R&M fics.
lois3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
This was great, I just loved it. Thank you so much.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
I thought I reviewed this already... Whooo- I'm losin' it...

Anyway, Ry- I've told you 2 times already that I think this is fantastic. Beautiful deer metaphor- and her dream! I'm SO happy that the deer was gorgeous underneath and not a pile of dust... Because that's what you would THINK would be in her dream- good turn-around, though. This whole story was just delicious- I hope you write more like this! :) :) :)
zarah chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
beautiful, just beautiful. I loved how this storu turned out to be. The deer idea was absoutely brilliant... thank you for giving me a closer look on our dear Marguerite.
MissMeggs chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Good Story!

It's good to see a continuation of the trapped story!