Reviews for Of Things To Come
spike'smate chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
who would've thought xander(!) would be nice to spike! wonders will never cease

poor spike he's always getting hurt, usually for buffy

would he heal better if ikissed them for him?
spike'smate chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
great story full of buffy spike tender moments
Spuffygirl chapter 4 . 2/4/2003
Wonderful ending although I hate it is the end so I want you to write the companions pieces.
Spikeslittledevil chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
good job i love your writing ... i hope to see more from ya

always your true reviewer

SLD
scruffy66 chapter 4 . 2/3/2003
very nice! always look forward to your stories!

spikesevilsoul666 chapter 4 . 2/2/2003
Short and sweet. Bravo, pet! Keep coming with with the stories. There's way too much time between the episodes of the show and little stories are always welcomed. And please work on your other stories, luv. I'm waitng...Good job!
Spuffygirl chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
Hey Great chapter I like everyone being so concerned for Spike and Xander is really sticking to the truce. You really had a vivid dream. Update ASAP!
Spuffygirl chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
I like that Spike and Xander have a truce now. I am glad Spike and Buffy talked about the drowning. This really came from a dream? Cool!
Spuffygirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
I like Buffy being so nice and taking care of Spike. Great Story so far!
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
pleez continue!
spikes lady chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
The story is good so far, are you sure that you arent psycic? I love the Spike/ Buffy scenes, and the fact that Spike and Xander are getting it coming.
Spike chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
*chuckles* That is SO close to what really happened... it's almost scary, pet... Although wrong 'ep' to be post for that, and I'm probably scaring people who read this, so... I'll be quiet now.

-Spike
cyanide chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
good so far, please continue soon!
CrazyBuff chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
hey.. good stuff, keep writing!
Rachel9 chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
Aww, another sweet part. I really like Xander and SPike's "truce"/friendship forming. And yay, I feel some Spuffy undertones starting! Keep it up, I'm looking forward to more!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »