Reviews for Of Things To Come
Anne chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
This is really well written and entertaining. Keep up the good work while I wait impatiently for the next part. :) Can I ask for some Spike and SIT talking, action, etc.? I am curious as to how he'd get along with all those mini-Buffys. Anyway, keep up the good work, and let's hope for a B/S ending!
amy chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
It's nice to see Xander not being a jack-ass. And I'm glad to see Spike not being all self-loathing. Keep it up, I can't wait for the next part. :)
Undefined chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
OO Wow! You're doin really well

I cant wait to see what happens with the first or with the training
soleildarkskye chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
this is such a great story, i love it! keep it comin!
Haley Teague chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
Whoo-hoo! Okay, this is great! The interplay b/w Xander and Spike was fabulous! I especially liked "You got us in trouble." That was too cute.

Also, the interplay b/w Buffy and Spike at the end was nice. Good job! Can't wait to read more!
Haley Teague chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
How cute! I can't wait to see the meeting b/w the Slayers in waiting and the resident vamp. I wonder how they'll react.

I especially liked Xander in this part and the last - good to see him being a little more grown up and not so whiney and crabby all the time.
Haley Teague chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
This is very sweet and wonderfully done! Can't wait to read part two!
aleksa chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
hey i just read the third chapter.

loved it.

poor baby spike can't go down the stairs. poor baby.

but the nice-xander part was good. keep that up. and spike should totally kick some ubervamp ass.

i vote for a kiddie-slayer to get the hots for spikey. and of course jealous-buffy should make an appearence.

yeah. kiddie-slayer is all gooey over nutty-spike.

try it.

thanks.

you are a fan-fic genius.
chosenone9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
I'm loving this soooooooooooooooo much! Please please please please keep it up! You're a very talented writer and this story has helped to fill the large void between episodes, thank you so much! In all honesty, the only thing you should do to improve is keep it coming!
samson chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
really enjoying so far, looking forward to lots more.
Michelle chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
I love this story and can't wait to read more.
MAGGIE chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
ENJOYED THE STORY SO FAR FIND THE CHAPTERS A LITTLE SHORT BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF THERE IS A WAY YOU CAN LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE IT READY...WE LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS AND DON'T HAVE UPN SO IN A WAY I ENJOYED BECAUSE IT WHERE THE PROGRAM AND ALL OF US HERE ARE WAITING FOR BUFFY TO SAVE SPIKE ...I HOPE THIS POOR VAMPIRE GET'S A BREAK SOON ...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK .NIGHT MAGGIE
skyz chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
Great. Continue please!

skyz
Cynnamon Flakes chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
this is so good! i'm just amazed. not only do u have great writing talent and potential, but you are also making the wait for the next buffy episode so much easier! kudos!
darklover chapter 2 . 1/2/2003
Love ure story so on writing! Hope this season ends with keeping B/S shippers I think ure story is nice, plz continue
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »