Reviews for Of Things To Come
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
Oh, hurry up with the next chapter.
Rachel9 chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Ooh, I like this! I really like the dialogue between characters, especially the Xander and Spike friendship, Keep it up, looking forward to more
spikesoul666 chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Ahhhh!Come on now! You know you're just fishing for praise, right pet? We love your stories. This one too...Well I do. But more with the updates, 'kay? Two fangs up, luv.
skyz chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
I like this story Mel. I want to see where you're going with this so please continue!

Also side note new Ep airs on the 7th!

And I updated The 7th Moment

When's The End gonna be updated? Really wanna see a bit more of that fic:-)

Great job. You are so good!

Spikeslittledevil chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Please write more
Amy chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Liking it so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I can't wait to see how all the girls in the house react to Spike.
scruffy66 chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Great chapter, looking forward to the rest! :)
Spike Tiger chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
Spike: Personally, pet, I'm hopin' this has more than just spoiler speculation 'bout it... *sighs* I can dream, can't I?

Tiger: Yay! I finally got to check my mail today. This was a WONDERFUL suprise... *glances up at what Spike wrote* And apparently he agrees with me. Continue, definitely.
scruffy66 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Why do you always end it just when it starts to get really interesting? :) Looking forward to the rest! :)
babe chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
have put this in my favourites, please write more soon.
Jenny Rose chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
PLEASE, PLEASE continue the story. It is very good.
Undefined chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Me want more! lol that was great i cant wait for the next chapter, and there'd better be a next one! lol. i can tell that this is going to be a great story. You're so talented
pokey chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Pretty good, glad that they saved Spike.
candy chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
me like! :D
sj chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
If the goddess is listening...she will hear my plea...Spuffiness like this in Jossverse please! Is it so much to ask?

Seriously, I like your writing! Please continue. I don't think they should get too intimate at first...they need to develop their friendship first. I like to see X & S being friends. I would like to see Giles play the "father-in-law" role a bit. Joss can put B & S together and STILL have a lot of meat to work WHY are we being tortured? I'm depending on you and the other authors to help me through this trying time! ha ha Thanks!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »