Reviews for A Firefly Christmas Carol
jessi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Great story!
maddie hess chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
this is my parody of deck the halls
verse 1 athens and the forest are very different la la la la la, la la la la
the forest is dangerous but athens isnt la la la la la, la la la la
athens has humans and the forest has fairies la la la la la, la la la la
the forest has no rules la la la la la, la la la la
verse 2 athens is sad the forest is happy la la la la la, la la la la
hippolita thinks love is sappy la la la la la, la la la la
athens is has rules but the forest doesnt la la la la la, la la la la
athens is better than the forest la la la la la, la la la la
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I enjoyed this really a lot. Nice job with the way you played the old tune. And thank you for not killing off Zoe forever.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Ok, so I promised myself I would only stay up 'till midnight. At about 11:45, I saw your story and the idea/summary intrigued me, and I saw that it was only one chapter, so I thought it would be a fairly short read and was probably a work in progress.

WELL, now I've spent 45 minutes reading the whole thing, b/c I just couldn't find a place to stop, b/c I really wanted to read on and find out how it all ended.

At first, the story felt more "Dickens" and less "Serenity", let's say (hopefully you know what I mean) but you fixed it up nicely and it really worked.

The onyl thing I would suggest is, if you can, try to edit this a bit (there are some random typos and stuff) and maybe also fix the "*" to actual chinese. Not a huge deal, though.

Anyways, great job, and thanks to you I'm going to be tired at work tomorrow, lol. :D

Red Bess Rackham
MAndrews chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
One of the better Christmas Carol stories I've come across in any fandom. Well done
glacier-daughter chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Oh, wow this was very very good. :) :) I lurve it!
Litwolf chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
That was SO GOOD! - I loved it! Im getting a little teary over here!
Firefly fan chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Not too bad. Some of the parts could have used some work, but considering that you were already pressed for time, it's not a big deal. The Christmas Past part was written pretty well, and the character who represented the Ghost of Christmas Future was very well- chosen, that whole chapter of the story really creeped me out. Anyways, all in all, this was a pretty good story.