Reviews for The Rise of Starkiller
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2017
Here's a funny thing.
Have you ever seen a SW theory stating that Jar Jar is actualy a Sith Lord in seacret?
Well here you have a chqnce to both make one of your characters more badass...and of corse you can kill of Jar Jar.
;I
Jwugetmoney chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
Good chapter
GrandmasterVenom chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Hk-47, mister bones, 0-0-0, why hk-51
ChumpBuster05 chapter 22 . 5/25/2017
Hello? I miss the story and I would wish that you please wrote the next chapter soon! I love this story very much as I followed it and favorited it! :) I hope you will be encouraged by my words and that you will!
batmd chapter 22 . 10/15/2016
please keep going with this story
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
I hope he ain't a gary sue again.
Darth Cody chapter 22 . 8/8/2016
Very well done so far. Since you're working on a story arc about Onderon, do you think that we may someone close to Ahsoka return? (*cough* Lux *cough*). Also, I challenge you to find a way to include a certain ex-Sith in this story. (Cough Cough Maul Cough Cough)
Darth Cody chapter 16 . 8/8/2016
I have an idea for an alternative name for the Fifth Brother's species. How about "Carnevian". Pronounced car-NEH-vee-an (short e sound) or car-NEE-vee-an (long e sound).
Aggiefan15 chapter 22 . 8/7/2016
Looking forward to seeing how the rewrite goes. Good luck!
Burke23 chapter 22 . 8/7/2016
I support you!
SPARTAN-626 chapter 22 . 8/7/2016
(Sigh deeply) If that's how it must be then the best of luck to you darksawr on the rewrite. I look forward to see how it goes and how different and hopfuly better as you say it will be when compared to the original here. I hope you will let use know when it is up.

Glory to Mandalore!
Vakama chapter 21 . 7/17/2016
Hope you have a plan for season 3 that is coming, and probably have a new look for Leonidas and any other Mandalorian OC you have plan. Also, maybe someone from Leonidas past can come next season and explain the history between Leonidas and that person. Just a thought for ideas for next season.
Visitor chapter 21 . 7/17/2016
please update soon
Rotor576 chapter 21 . 7/8/2016
Good job! Can't wait for more! :)
Aggiefan15 chapter 21 . 7/6/2016
glad you're back! great chapter too. keep it up. the plot thickens with every chapter you make.