Reviews for Makes Him Brave
Good fic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
Stunning
iampeniel chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Loved this alternative. One of my pet peeves was Castle was not authoritative as much as i thought he needed to be. You have a strong woman like Beckett she needed a strong man. His squeals and sqeaks like a girl got old. That scene would have played a lot better if Castle would have attacked Vulcan. but as i always say it wouldnt be AWM baby then. Thank you for sharing your gift. Read your lastest Hirath i believe cant wait for next chapter
CKL chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Great story. I just want more! Thanks for a really good one.
TankOfO2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I'm glad that Montgomery didn't go like this...
TankOfO2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I love this tentative time about them :)
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Any story where she breaks up with the surgeon has to be good! He's rewarded for his bravery!
shadoweddawn chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
this is stunning, such a wonderful portrayal of Castle and how far he would go for the people he loves. Your words are lovely. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Great AU story!
Hannah chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Amazing.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
When it comes to the people I lo-" Oh, careful. He needs to be so careful.

Awwwwwww he does. And they do. And all the happy dances!
Thanks
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Great story! I love that episode, and that scene in particular is so good! I agree that Castle easily could have gone off on Simmons. He is just radiating his anger in that interrogation. Loved the alternate reality you created where they are finally brave enough to say how they feel. To each other. Wonderful.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Loved this little AU, thanks for writing.
jkarr chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
this is a nice story.
bja444 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Really nice story. Great twist and very, very well written. Thank you.