Reviews for Caught Cold
nire47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Is this a one shot? I like this start. Would like to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
It never fails. When I think I can't hate Castle wasting his life on such a worthless human being, a writer comes along and make the idea even more ridiculous. Only a man who hates himself would want Beckett. If you cared about Castle at home, you would put the final nail in the coffin of his obsession with that bitch. Let her spend her life with Josh, I don't really care as long as Castle walks away and move on completely, including ending Nikki Heat and leaving the precinct. The man is an attractive millionaire in NYC, the idea he would still be hung up on Beckett is laughable. There are millions of women who can make him having, who are unattached, and do not come with the baggage or the enjoyment of making his life a living hell. Please, if you have an ounce of respect for Castle, write him with a backbone and enough self respect to tell Beckett "to rot in hell." Anything less, just continues the misery that is his life. Love is suppose to bring joy to your life. From my point of view, loving Beckett has been nothing but a nightmare. Still is IMHO.
HHG chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
oh my god, YESS. you're a genius
CheerfulChemist chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Interesting story.
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
INCREDIBLE!

I love it. I had yet to read something like this. It's so refreshing to read a story like this with an idea that hasn't been done before. Looking forward to more which I hope is really soon.

Thank you.
AC
Ilovetoread09 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Ack, it hurst but it's soo goo! (Also, you're on a roll today it seems. Going to go read the other fics now!)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Um...this story is amazing! You have to continue ASAP. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
2.0Always47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Hope she'll go to Castle. Great chapter. loved it. Update soon please :)
Sheffield93 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Ooo...please update soon.
I really don't like Josh.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Oh no! Oh no oh no oh nOooooo! Dang. Interesting premise; love it and the resulting fight seems on point for where they were at that time. That ending hurts! Get back here and fix it, young lady! ;)
sianita95 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
OOooooh...I like it. Right in the feels. Like a sniper, shot through the heart! (Too soon? haha) Great story, looking forward to more. All you authors are making this hiatus go by just a teensy bit faster and I'm greatly appreciative!
BabyBirdAlways chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Wow. I loved this; you captured them perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4